New Arkham Knight trailer shows multiple playable characters and character switching

Azaan60

Looks amazing. Can't wait to play as Nightwing. I wonder what those robot things were though.

I might be wrong but they look like riddler henchmen

OT: Love that you can play with other characters in this game in open combat. I hope Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman have some of their own missions/side quests in the game. The more content the better

Edited by Mcbeanstr

I just hope that this does not mean that the Red hood dlc(level) preorder exclusive is actually locked content. if that content is like Catwoman in Batman AC it should be included in every copy :/. I have no problem with challenges or post DLC like HQ revenge.

Edited by GoldenShaka

Looks amazing. Can't wait to play as Nightwing. I wonder what those robot things were though.

Riddler or Bane henchmen but most likely Riddler due to his technical background. I want to play as the Arkham Knight. :( 

I'll settle for Nightwing! 

I might be wrong but they look like riddler henchmen

OT: Love that you can play with other characters in this game in open combat. I hope Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman have some of their own missions/side quests in the game. The more content the better

Riddler or Bane henchmen but most likely Riddler due to his technical background. I want to play as the Arkham Knight. :(

I'll settle for Nightwing! 

Ah I didn't consider that. I was thinking maybe it was Wonder City robots since I remember there being a bit in the Arkham Origins multiplayer the factions would be fighting over who gets to control the robots from Wonder City.

I hope Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman have some of their own missions/side quests in the game. The more content the better

I smell DLC, but yeah, that would be nice.

I'd like to play as Robin again, I loved playing as him in Arkham City. I also hope that those combined attacks can be pulled in game and aren't just cutscenes.