Dragon's Crown(vita)-already own it on PS3

Riviera The Promised Land

Metal Gear Solid(Vita)-also already own on PS3
Toukiden The Age of Demons
Time and Eternity
The Witch and the 100th Knight

End of Serenity
Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes

Since my paycheck won't go through until Thursday.

That I need get a memory card for Vita since I don't have one I hope 32 GB is enough. That I was planning on getting Sonic Boom for Wii U and Sonic Colors for Wii

Sony is costing me too much money with these sales I have too many digital games and here I don't even like buying digital.

Edited by Nightstream88

Welp.  Looks like I'm getting Battle Princess of Arcadias and Senran Bon Appetit since I already own alot of this. (I'll use your guide Satoshi-kun)

From experience I can attest that the more obscure titles Mamorukun Curse (a bullet hell arcade game) and Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day (a Suda 51 game... really no other way to describe it) were fun and worth the money.  Especially Mamorukun Curse for that price.

Welp.  Looks like I'm getting Battle Princess of Arcadias and Senran Bon Appetit since I already own alot of this. (I'll use your guide Satoshi-kun)

From experience I can attest that the more obscure titles Mamorukun Curse (a bullet hell arcade game) and Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day (a Suda 51 game... really no other way to describe it) were fun and worth the money.  Especially Mamorukun Curse for that price.

Also, if anyone is looking for a semi-different game, you should try Sorcery Saga for vita. It's a rogue-like RPG. Check out some gameplay on YouTube, if you're interested.

Also, if anyone is looking for a semi-different game, you should try Sorcery Saga for vita. It's a rogue-like RPG. Check out some gameplay on YouTube, if you're interested.

For $6.00 ... I don't know if I can resist.  It does look awfully cute.

I was thinking about getting that Pier Solar game, but no one has the Platinum for it yet, is it glitched or something?

For now I got: The Legend of Korra, Dust, & Mamorukun Curse (just because it was cheap). I have about $20 left, so I may go back & get Battle Princess too, I'm not sure yet... :hmm:

Edited by Masamune_316

I bought two games only:

1. Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

2. Time And Eternity

I do really want to buy all Tales games, Senran Kagura games and Resonance of Fate. Too bad I am poor right now and can only use 20 USD PSN card. If I buy more PSN card, I will end up drinking plain water and eating instant noodle for entire May.  :(