List your Favorite Resident Evil Games in order

Ctoala6474

Uh, no. This piece of shit is the worst shit Capcom ever made.

Capcom-Fighting-Evolution.jpg?w=630&cdnn

Capcom Fighting Evolution

Oh I'll have to see it for myself or better...play it for myself.To be worse than RE6 it needs to be really like reeeeeally bad yo haha.

• Like 1

1 - RE3 

Interesting decision mechanics / Nemesis / ammo making decisions / Jill at her prime / first RE game to introduce mercenaries 

2 - RE Remake

Mansion / great atmosphere / cool puzzles / all characters are interesting  

3 - RE2 

Leon, Ada and Sherry first game appearance / police station gives mansion vibe / playing as Sherry 

4 - RE Zero

Switch character gameplay was cool / interesting story and setting 

5 - RE Revelations 2 

Imo best modern RE game, its as survivor horror as any modern RE game will be this day and raid offers a ton of content.

6 - Outbreak 1/2

Ton of characters with different abilities / first RE that had online / another perspective during Raccoon city

7 - RE4 

Great atmosphere / great bosses /  Ashleys boobs

8 - RE6

Best gameplay in modern RE games / new characters and return of Sherry / co-op campaign cross play with other people playing different story 

9 - RE Code Veronica

Great atmosphere with lots of different areas / Steves cheesy lines / wincest / last tank control fixed camera RE game  

10 - RE Revelations

First modern RE game to introduce dodge mechanics / great weapon modification mechanics / raid had some decent content 

11 - RE Darkside Chronicles/Umbrella Chronicles

Didn't really like the rail shooter gameplay but it was cool to see old RE areas with better textures, it also tied up a few loose ends from RE3 to RE4 

12 - RE5 

Boring story / boring characters / Jill boss and Lost Nightmares were the only decent part of the game 

13 - RE Dead Aim

meh everything about the game is forgetful 

14 - Operation Raccoon City

Just garbage

Never understood why RE6 get so much hate, it has the best gameplay in the modern 3rd person version of the series. Sure it has a terrible story but all RE had terrible stories since 4, I mean you are rescuing the presidents daughter from a eastern European cult, really?

Edited by Hyunyoung

Oh I'll have to see it for myself or better...play it for myself.To be worse than RE6 it needs to be really like reeeeeally bad yo haha.

Think of it this way. The UI is garbage, and the moves are trashy ports from old fighting games and do not match up with the characters or theme of the game, and the sprites are horribly animated.

Think of it this way. The UI is garbage, and the moves are trashy ports from old fighting games and do not match up with the characters or theme of the game, and the sprites are horribly animated.

The way you talk about it,makes it look really bad indeed lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've only played two games in the series.

1. Resident Evil HD Remastered (PS4) - I've only completed one playthrough so far, on Chris's side but I love this game, it can be really challenging at time, the remastered version looks amazing for a game with graphics this dated. It can get disturbing and creepy, which is a great thing for horror games instead of jump scares. Love this game and I'm starting it again on Jill's story.
  2. Resident Evil Revalations 2 (PS4) - This is the first Resident Evil game that I've ever played and I love it. Great atmosphere, extremely creepy. Claire and Barry are badassess. Every episode was interesting, the gameplay was mostly getting to somewhere as opposed to action, the opening episode of having no idea what was going on died out pretty quickly, but the game was still kept interesting by new characters and the time switching between the two sections.

Terrible opinions.

:facepalm:

1. Resident Evil 2

2. Resident Evil Remake / Resident Evil Director's Cut

3. Resident Evil 4

4. Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

5. Resident Evil: Code Veronica X

6. Resident Evil 5

7. Resident Evil Revelations

8. Resident Evil Revelations 2

9. Resident Evil 6

I actually really liked all of the RE games that I've played, even the infamous RE6... Still haven't played RE0 yet, so I'm really looking forward to RE0 HD Remaster in 2016.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Resident Evil 3 (PS1) - Jill Valentine + Nemesis = Awesome

Resident Evil 1 (PS1/Gamecube Remastered) - What made the story even exist, amazing survival horror. The Remaster was great for updated version of the first.

Resident Evil 2 (PS1) - Leon and Claire, great story.

Resident Evil Outbreak 1/2 (PS2) - These games were SO much fun, I just wish they were made multiplayer online, and brought to ps4.

Resident Evil 5 (PS3) - A great and new experience for co-op.

Resident Evil 0 (Gamecube) - Billy and Rebecca

Resident Evil: Code Veronica X (PS2) - Good story for Claire

Resident Evil: Dead Aim (PS2) - "I'm on a boat mf" An amazing game, Titanic + zombies :P

Resident Evil: Survivor (PS1) - A really funny experience for an arcade game of resident evil.

Resident Evil 4 (PS2) - It's only this low because I haven't finished it, but known by many that its amazing.

Resident Evil Darkside ChroniclesResident Evil Umbrella Chronicles (Wii) - Fun and casual experience for two players in one of my favourite game series :)

Resident Evil 6 (PS3) - It's not bad that its a game, but NOT great, I didn't really like it.

Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City (PS3) - Haven't played it and heard it is shit.

• 2 weeks later...

1) RE4 - Leon is totes best girl.  :lol:

2) RE2 - What's there to say, its RE2. Also Leon.  :wub:

3) REmake/Original - A game that pretty much defined survival horror. The remake was also top notch.

4) RE Revelations 2 - Definitely the best RE in years.

5) RE3 - For a game that was rushed out it turned out pretty well.

6) RE CV - A good game but I thought that it ended up dragging on a bit. 

7) RE Revelations - A decent attempt at combining survival horror with the more action orientated gameplay.

8) RE0 - My least fav classic style RE game. I still think its a good game though.

9) RE Outbreak file 1 and 2- Both of these games had there problems but they was alright, I guess.

10) RE6 - Yes, I'm putting 6 before 5.

11) RE5 - Ehhh.

12) And the rest here. Survivor, Survivor 2, Dead Aim etc... 

This, I guess:

1. REmake

2. Resident Evil 2

3. Resident Evil Zero

4. Resident Evil 3

5. Revelations

6. Umbrella Chronicles

7. Resident Evil 1 (yeah, I'm not the fan of the original version, so what)

8. Dead Aim

9. Resident Evil 4

10. Resident Evil 5

Played RE6, Gun Survivor, Outbreak and Code Veronica but those games are so bad I... just don't want them on this list.

1- Resident Evil Remake - taking everything that made the original awesome and improving it significantly. IMO the best RE game to date.

2- Resident Evil 4- love it or hate it, it really evolved the series and the 3rd person genre. Leon's even more of a badass!

3- Resident Evil 2 - greatly expanded over the original by giving us two kickass main leads and the horror factor was pretty high.

4- Resident Evil 3- added a few needed improvements and Nemesis, what's more to say?

5- Resident Evil: Code Veronica X - I'm at the end (almost done with it). Definitely one of the weakest (and cheeseist) in the series, still, I love the music and the characters.

Edited by NullRay85

My favorites are:

1. Resident Evil 1 (PS4 Remake)
  2. Resident Evil 2 (PS1)
  3. Resident Evil The Umbrella Chronicles (PS3 Move), I know not many people liked this, but I played it coach co-op with one of my best friends and had a blast with it.
  4. Resident Evil 3 (PS1)
  5. Resident Evil Zero (GC/ PS4) Really looking forward to playing this again on PS4 when its released
  6. Resident Evil Outbreak/ Outbreak File 2 (PS2) These games were so underrated. They were ahead of their time, if they were released again in today with the internet infrastructure we have, the game play would be much more fun and interesting
  7. Code Veronica X (PS3) i never really got into code veronica, I can't quite place my finger on it, but something just didn't click with me on this one.
  8. Resident Evil 4 (PS3) I like RE4 as a game, but it just felt like a good game to me, and not RE game, it was too distant from previous entries. So i prefer to not think of it as a RE game

I've played a little of these games, but honestly didn't like them enough to include in my "favorites" list! : RE:5, RE Operation Raccoon City (Record for the game I've picked up and put down the fastest on PS3!), RE Dead Aim, RE6

1. Resident Evil 2 (the best of the saga, 4 "stories", 3 mini games, memorable characters, etc)

2. Resident Evil Remake / Resident Evil (the first game is the game that started everything and the Remake is RE1 with steroids)

3. Resident Evil 3 (the original trio, this game is here because of Nemesis :P)

4. Resident Evil 4 (the RE that from RE just has the name, but a really good action game)

5. Resident Evil Code Veronica (the last RE, but I loved more the original trio)

6. Resident Evil 0 (the different one xD a really nice game with an inventory problem)

7. Resident Evil Revelations (a nice game, but I played it in the 3DS maybe I will rate it again after I play it on the PS3)

8. Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles/Darkide Chronicles (really nice games but I do not like shooting games)

9. Resident Evil 6 (for the campaign of Leon, the othrs are RE5 with steroids)

10. Resident Evil 5 (never liked it, checkpoints, infinite ammo, too much action and less horror, just an updated version of RE4)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1. Resident Evil 2.

2. Resident Evil 4.

3. Resident Evil 6.

4. Resident Evil 5.

5. Resident Evil 3.

6. Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles.

7. Resident Evil: Code Veronica X.

8. Resident Evil (PS1 Original).

9. Resident Evil: Revelations 2.

10. Resident Evil: Revelations.

Resident Evil 4 (started on GC)

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City (something about this game I really like)

Resident Evil 6 (Jake Wesker)

Resident Evil 5 (beating up rocks was fun)

Getting around the play the others