No Online Pass available?

I have gotten back onto this game and it seems there is no online pass to download? What happened? Why is it removed? Can i still buy a new copy and get a pass that way or does any pass not work?

Is the multiplayer even playable anymore to earn trophies because it seems that this game is just dead and forgotten about. Im worried that I wont be able to get any online trophies now. I was hoping that Timesavers Pack would be in the in-game store as well  :hmm: :/

If you don't have the online pass already, you will have to buy the game again. Had the same problem, though I've managed to secure the digital copy from PS+ from last year I think. Looks like they have completely given up on LBP Karting, shame as it was a good game, just too many bugs!!

Are you playing a digital version of the game check your download list.

yea i heard the digital version is more buggy than the retail anyway :/

If you don't have the online pass already, you will have to buy the game again. Had the same problem, though I've managed to secure the digital copy from PS+ from last year I think. Looks like they have completely given up on LBP Karting, shame as it was a good game, just too many bugs!!

yes they really have abandoned this game :( i really want the plat so it looks like i will just buy it brand new. Thanks! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...