What's your favorite font?

Masamune

I'm always on the look-out for new fonts to use in signatures. So I'm curious what some of the favorite fonts of the users here are, just say whatever your favorite font is, & give a preview/link if you like too. :D

One of my favorites is probably "Harakiri", mainly because it's one of the few "complete" fonts I can find (has almost all the special characters, different upper & lower case letters, & unique numbers too), it looks pretty cool too:

harakiri0.png

• Like 2

The font I have on my current signature is called "Champagne & Limousines". I have only used this font once and I often have to find new fonts to fit the signature I'm making. I use dafont.com to fit all of my font needs. 

Here's the font if you are interested. 

http://www.dafont.com/champagne-limousines.font

EDIT: Completely forgot to say which is my favorite font. I don't have a favorite font but I'll go with Arial or some sans-serif fonts. 

Edited by Naoto Shirogane
  • Like 1

I like BatmanForever, Algerian(it should be already installed) and Chinese Takeaway. That's what i'm using most of the times but there is also times when simple text like Times New Roman does the work just fine as well ^_^

I actually have the Batman one on my PC already, & I have seen the Takeaway one before, but it seems like it could be a little hard to read at times (unless you increase the space between the characters some).

• Like 1

I actually have the Batman one on my PC already, & I have seen the Takeaway one before, but it seems like it could be a little hard to read at times (unless you increase the space between the characters some).

If i see that the letters i've write can't be read easy then i choose Algerian or any other simple font for my main text and i use the others for the extra text or the small letters . . .. that actually no one can read ^_^