Be on the blue/red team for an online road rage

TheMightyImp2

Hi there,

Can't help noticing that my other account, TheMightyImp, I would be first to achieve the 2 online road rage trophies, if it weren't for 2 users that look like they were cheating, by achieving the trophy several months before the DLC was released. (March and January, when it came out in September)

I know its old news, but we want these lists to be cheat free and accurate, right?

If these were achieved by developers or something, then please accept my apologies...

25th September 2008 was when EA released trophy support for Burnout Paradise, so there is clearly some shenanigans going on..

post-135432-0-39788500-1430385231_thumb.jpg

Edited by TheMightyImp2

Hi there,

Can't help noticing that my other account, TheMightyImp, I would be first to achieve the 2 online road rage trophies, if it weren't for 2 users that look like they were cheating, by achieving the trophy several months before the DLC was released. (March and January, when it came out in September)

I know its old news, but we want these lists to be cheat free and accurate, right?

If these were achieved by developers or something, then please accept my apologies...

25th September 2008 was when EA released trophy support for Burnout Paradise, so there is clearly some shenanigans going on..

If you want to report people for cheating, become a premium member. 

• 2 months later...