List of easy Platinum games

TekkenKing10

Hey folks!

Is there a list of easy (and by easy I mean a difficulty of 5/10 or below) platinum games for the PS3?

Preferably, the games should not be too time consuming.

It could be helpful for people (including me) who want to collect some easy ones on the side.

You could recommend some easy games as well.

Edited by TekkenKing10

1. The Lego series

2. The Telltale Games (walking dead season 1, wolf among us , game of thrones and Tales from the borderlands)

3, Life is strange

4. Deadly premonition (time consuming but easy)

5. Final Fantasy Type-0 (time consuming but easy)

6. Infamous First Light

• Like 1

i recently asked a very similar question, which yielded some nice results: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/26593-games-with-preparable-trophies-for-quick-unlocking-at-a-later-time/

plus someone pointed me in the direction of a "easy platinum" thread: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/25883-fastest-euna-platinums/

or you could use the "trophy stats" page of PSN as a general hint of how many people got a platinum in a game (usually: higher completion rate equals a good and/or quick platinum): https://psnprofiles.com/stats/trophies?order=rarity&platform=all&type=platinum&dir=desc

you are using the wisdom/research of other trophy hunters here, basically ;)

the trophy stats link is not filtered by platform, but you can filter it to show PS3 titles only!

Edited by dernop
  • Like 2

i recently asked a very similar question, which yielded some nice results: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/26593-games-with-preparable-trophies-for-quick-unlocking-at-a-later-time/

plus someone pointed me in the direction of a "easy platinum" thread: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/25883-fastest-euna-platinums/

or you could use the "trophy stats" page of PSN as a general hint of how many people got a platinum in a game (usually: higher completion rate equals a good and/or quick platinum): https://psnprofiles.com/stats/trophies?order=rarity&platform=all&type=platinum&dir=desc

you are using the wisdom/research of other trophy hunters here, basically ;)

the trophy stats link is not filtered by platform, but you can filter it to show PS3 titles only!

Thanks for the list amigo, very helpful! :)

Trine/Trine 2, PS3 around 20 hours for the pair, inFAMOUS: Second Son and inFAMOUS: First Light, PS4 around 15/25 hours each, Megamind, PS3 3/10 hours, The Order: 1886, PS4 under 12 hours, The Walking Dead: Season One, PS3/PS4 8/15 hours, has DLC for 100% though, Strider, PS4 10 hours, has hard mode but it's not all bad so long as learn the boss's attack patterns, Assassins Creed: Liberation, PS3 12/20 hours, The Amazing Spiderman 1&2, PS3/PS4 both under 25 hours with collectible guides, Murdered: Soul Suspect, PS3/PS4 easily under 10 hours also with collectible guide...

Thats it for now, but all have Platinums all fun and easy, with the exception of Murdered: soul Suspect, the story didn't really grab me.

Hope you found this useful,

PS: if you're a 100% collector like me go ahead and add me

ABBUemo

• Like 1

Magus 5 hours

Megamind 3 hours on your first try

Terminator Salvation 4 - 5 hours on your first try

Jurassic the hunted 6 - 7 hours on your first try

Infamous first light 7 - 8 hours on your first try

Star Ocean International 1,000,000,000 hours on your first try m8 go 4 it. 

Edited by Vagantem
  • Like 3

Deep Black (if you can find the patience and boosting partner for the half broken MP)

Prototype 2

Mini Ninjas

Dragon Fantasy: Book II

Iron Sky Invasion

Terminator Salvation

PAC-MAN and The Ghostly Adventures

Magus

Under Defeat HD Deluxe Edition (leave the PS3 on for 8 hours for both game modes to get infinate continues)

Wanted: Weapon of Fate

The Walking Dead: Season 1

The Uncharted series

The Godfather 2

Assassin's Creed 2

Prototype 2

Minecraft

Sherlock Holmes crimes and punishments

JAK trilogy

Prince of Persia trilogy

Need for speed series(if you love race games)

FIFA series(if you usually play it)

Edited by pese-97

The Walking Dead (Telltale Games Series) (Difficulty 1/10) - Literally all you have to do is complete the chapters.

Phineas and Ferb Across the 2nd Dimension (Difficulty 3/10) - All of these trophies can be earned within a single week. Some are annoying but otherwise extremely easy. Requires a few playthroughs as some trophies cannot be earned until a certain point has been reached in the game.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Difficulty 5/10) - WARNING: Do not download and activate Dawnguard until you have earned the Oblivion Walker trophy. Dawnguard renders this trophy impossible to earn. This is a rather easy platinum, but it requires extreme grinding to earn.

Saints Row: The Third (Difficulty 4/10) - Some slightly annoying trophies, but a rather easy one overall. It's definitely one of the most fun.

The Amazing Spider-Man (Difficulty 5.8/10) - Some rather hard trophies, but not too difficult.

Tekken 6 (Difficulty 4/10) - Nearly all of the trophies in this list are minimum effort and related to completing stages in the game.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (Difficulty 5/10) - If I remember correctly, there are some online trophies for this. Nothing especially difficult here.

This should be very helpful to you. It's a list of basically all PS3 games by Platinum difficulty via user rating. The bold ones have more ratings and thus should be more accurate. Of course one might not agree with whatever the average rating may be, but this still gives you a good idea nonetheless. More helpful than simply looking at completion percentages anyway.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/general-games-discussion/93140-collected-ps3-trophy-difficulty-ratings.html

Edited by Jay_Cash
  • Like 1

I prefer enjoyable games to get Plat, I liked these:

- Watch Dogs, with the latest patch they fixed bugs/glitches and the hardest trophy (drinking game) is way more easier.

- South Park: The Stick of Truth, really short offline game, no DLC, so you will get 100% of completion.

I haven't played, but worth to try: Prototype 2, Mafia 2, Far Cry 3, Walking Dead - Season 1.

Tekken 6 (Difficulty 4/10) - Nearly all of the trophies in this list are minimum effort and related to completing stages in the game.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (Difficulty 5/10) - If I remember correctly, there are some online trophies for this. Nothing especially difficult here.

I can't believe you rate TTT2 higher than T6 :o The nightmare train level on T6 is sooo annoying! Besides T6 has online trophies aswell, although TTT2 online trophies are harder yes.