Where do you buy this game?

SUPERVIRAL

I was wondering if this game is some kind of exclusive or something because i cant find it anywhere.

Anyone know?

Right now the only place is ebay as far as I've seen. The physical copy was a limited edition run done by MonkeyPaw Games with a digital release supposedly happening this year some time but nothing more has been said about it as far as I know.

Yeah, last I checked it was about $80-$90 with someone asking close to $200 for a copy. Hopefully they do but I'm starting to think the digital version has been abandoned as they're not talking about it at all and don't respond to requests asking for information about it. They're talking about Class of Heroes 3 now actually.

Edited by ScutumMagister

Had not heard of this title before.. the gameplay looks great, I'm interested. If I bought it for the $75 off amazon, I wonder how difficult would it be to re-sell.. hmmm

It's a Wizardry-style (or first person as I've seen sometimes) dungeon crawler (like Demon Gaze, Operation Abyss) so it just depends on the audience for that subgenre of RPGs.

Only a limited amount of copies were produced exclusively for people who pre-ordered the game. I believe it's available on the PlayStation Store.

Sort of, the original PSP/Vita version is but not the PS3 version 2G. The 2G version contains "more dungeons, skills, party members, and also full voice acting for the characters", supposedly anyways.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I was checking out the forums on the official site and just a day or two ago the developer posted that the digital version has finally passed quality assurance and should be showing up in the psn store in the next couple of weeks. So if you want the game at a reasonable price, I'd wait the week or two for digital. The physical edition is still available on ebay for a high price though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...