Thought on trophies?

Just_Amaz1ng

Hmm the online trophies look like the hardest part, i mean win 3 online races in a row without getting in a collision.. I always have that bad luck that people just want to hit other people instead of winning the race.

And the 24 hour race  :awesome: gg life

Edited by HcG-_Clawz
  • Like 3

"Won an Online Public race using Pro handling, manual gears, and no driving aids, from cockpit view"

thats very hard for me , but maybe boostable ,

"Won three Online Public races in a row without being involved in a major collision"

sounds very very hard for me too,  but maybe boostable to (and it says MAJOR collision ....)

24 h? no problem , i loved the GT 24 h  races =) i think it was GT3 ?

"Performed three consecutive laps within 0.1 sec of each other"

that can be pain too .

Without boostable online part i think its a 7/10

Tough list that will require a lot of time, but that's pretty much what I've come to expect from racing games. Not having seen the game I'm worried how long it will take to try and possibly retry getting the "Won the LMP1 World Championship within ten seasons" gold. 

These trophies look freaking tough! lol, I've enjoyed Driveclub's fun grindy type trophies and the DLC trophies for finishing events and completing challenges and stuff over the past few months. This game reminds me of Gran Turismo (it may even looks worse than GT actually) where it's like, "Spend the rest of your life playing this game and maybe, just maybe you'll get all the trophies" lol

Looks hard to me. (Though I have no intention of getting it. I was just curious about the list).

Complete a 24 hour race using only realtime progression? What a bull**** trophy? Who is ever gonna want to play for 24 hours straight?

You can thank the old GT games for that trophy. There will be some kind of shortcut, I have no doubt. 

Doesn't look too challenging to me. The only one I'm slightly concerned about is the "I am the 5%" trophy. I'm personally looking forward to doing the "A Day In the life trophy", assuming you're allowed to pause the game. I remember doing the 24hr LeMans race in GT5 over the Easter Weekend. That was fun, although my pedals broke about 15 hours in to the race xD.

Super hyped for this game coming out after it's been delayed for so long!

DAT 24 hours trophy though  :rolleyes:

shame on you devs, daddy will gonna spank you till your butt bleed!  :spank:

seriously! GT5 and GT6 have these kind of trophies and boy it was a pain to attempt and i ended giving up on doing them on both games, wish it was like in GT2 ( ps1 ) and i believe GT3 ( ps2 )?? where it was based on the in-game time and not real time, which was basically going 300 lap to call it a day.

when i get a ps4 one day i hope at least this game to be good, i don't even play GT 5 and 6 for the trophies anyway, but it's still felt awesome to plat or 100% your favorite games. 

A day in the life is actually very easy. You don't have to win or anything. Just complete the 24hr race. So imo you can just let your car sit there and do nothing. The frustrating part of this game WILL be the online trophies. Yet again a game with BS online trophies that i just hate so much. Hopefully these online trophies are boostable. If you can get those than the rest of the trophies are pretty much a breeze and just a matter of playing the game at your own pace.