Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aoi Nagisa-chan

what's the most important thing for you in life ?

50 posts in this topic

Getting a good job once I finish high school

A apartment that will be more easier for me to live on my own.

Not letting a person giving me a hard time to deal with especially in future relationships doubt it eill happen soon because of it.

Video games

Friends that I'm cool with that make the day fun to me.

I just want to feel happy again :( and get my life back on track

Edited by sephirothdude

My family above anything! They mean the whole world to me and I can't imagine my life without them.

A close second is Music. Music is what helps me wake up everyday and deal with life's day to day problems.

My dog, family and raiding in FFXIV.

My family above anything! They mean the whole world to me and I can't imagine my life without them.

A close second is Music. Music is what helps me wake up everyday and deal with life's day to day problems.

family is important I agree

i'd say : love

Love the simplicity to this answer.  Yet it's so spot on, to me...   On a more basic level: Feeling loved, loving others.  And yes in the game of life I'd love to find my true love.  Love love love.   Many of loves in this post.   

Love you,

Jay

Poetic answer incomming:

The most important things in life are the things you would die for.

Sadly I have no such things so I wouldn't know what those are...

Love the simplicity to this answer.  Yet it's so spot on, to me...   On a more basic level: Feeling loved, loving others.  And yes in the game of life I'd love to find my true love.  Love love love.   Many of loves in this post.   

Love you,

Jay

Well, as far as i'm concerned, love is something awfully lacking in my life and therefore realized that was the most important thing for me in life. Nice comment by the way :)

Poetic answer incomming:

The most important things in life are the things you would die for.

Sadly I have no such things so I wouldn't know what those are...

I like it :)

Searching for the right path to follow. Life wouldn't be any fun if everything was just handed to us after all. Also coffee. Actually just coffee.  ^_^

Basically it's freedom. And ultimately, having the perfect companion to go through life together while I remain free. The cheese is strong in this one, but it's true. My girlfriend supports me at everything, I can basically do anything I want, she'll support me. I have the kind of relationship where I don't feel like I'm tied down, where I feel like I'm free to do what I need or wish.

Basically it's freedom. And ultimately, having the perfect companion to go through life together while I remain free. The cheese is strong in this one, but it's true. My girlfriend supports me at everything, I can basically do anything I want, she'll support me. I have the kind of relationship where I don't feel like I'm tied down, where I feel like I'm free to do what I need or wish.

I agree, freedom is very important :)

My honey, my pups, and the ability to twist one off whenever i want.

Just overall trying to be happy in life. I have made quite good progress so far since i used to self harm a long time ago and made many attempts of suicide but haven't gone there for years. Being honest though, i did slash my wrist a few days ago (yes, i was feeling depressed again) but i will never go there again. 

And before anyone asks, no I'm not just saying all this, I'm being honest and serious. 

So i would say the most important for me is,

Trying to find happiness

My Brother

Video Games

Anime 

Booty, its has and will always be booty hehe

Treasure_Chest.png

There's alot of things, but the most important is that when I leave this world I will so knowing that I made it a better place, somehow.

But I agree with OP, one of the first things I thought of, gotta spread dat love. <3

My sanity

This^^^ is def in my list for good reasons

But my family and everything inside of it would be my #1, no matter how much they get on my nerves  :facepalm:

Edited by Dav9834

My family and friends.

My car and alcohol are quite important too lol.