How Many Games/Plats Do You Have 'On The Go' At Once?

Lion-Lhasa

I usually try and keep with just one game at a time. I find it easier to remember the controls and the story this way. The only times I have more than one on the go are when there's a huge grind at the end of a game which I get bored and take a break from, or when I'm trying to do online trophies so need something to play when my internet is acting up or people aren't online.

I'm interested to know other people's opinions on this.

I find it hard to play one game exclusively because I get bored and want to play something else, but then feel as if I shouldn't because I haven't finished the previous game and so I end up playing nothing.

Do you play one game until you plat it and move onto another, or do you have several games on the go at once for a bit of variety?

I usually have 3 or 4, and I will go back to old games on a whim often. For example, I was slogging through my backlog of games I wanted to plat, then suddenly found myself interested in El Shaddai. I then jumped to Enslaved (which I hadn't played in years), only to go to Dawn of the New World. Completing my 2nd playthrough on that, I then started up Rogue Legacy.