Farming online trophies - question ?

markcavan

Okay, wanted to ask a question as I'm not a fan of multi player but do like to get as many trophies as possible.  So, could I do this to farm most of the online trophies in Tomb Raider ...

1. On my PNS account setup a sub account.
  2. On PS3 login as primary account.
  3. On PS4 login as sub account.
  4. On PS3 then setup a private match and invite sub account on PS4.
  5. Farm and unlock the trophies?

Clearly I'd need to have Tomb Raider on PS3 and PS4 but assuming that would this method work for most of the trophies? I know it won't work for the Master Blaster but cannot see why it could not for others.

One possible problem is that both the PS3 and PS4 systems once logged onto the online server would technically be using my same public IP but hoping that would not be a blocker.

As the person above stated, I'm quite sure the both versions don't have crossplay as they are clearly different games (different names, you see?).

And to put your question to rest, you can level up like crazy if you can endure the boredom to reach lvl 60 with a partner using the grenade submarine method OR you can bore yourself to death grinding this by yourself solo, using the medkit method which is WAAAAY slower, but still, solo.

''You can boost this in two ways: 

1. Playing alone on rescue, map: beach. Set 20 minutes and 20 first aid kites, and start playing (also remember to set skill which will make you to make more exp.). But remember when you start going for first aid kites, always drop from gap,.thanks to this you will recive 500 extra points. It will take you about 10-12 minutes. 
2. You must have friend to play with him. Play Open game on harbor (map with U-bot) set granades, meet on Submarine, shoot in the same time to yourself (its necessery, beacuse you will recive more points that way) and die. And repeat (also remember to set skill for more exp) Do this 20 minutes (if you shot down reactor of submarine then it will 2minutes longer) and you should recive about 80-105k points. To 60 lvl you need only 1.777.000 points."

Edited by TheYuriG

Okay thanks for the reply.  I had assumed that the multi player servers were shared between Tomb Raider on PS3/PS4 and xbox.  Clearly a wrong assumption.

The level 60 is not a problem (already at lvl 58).  Just some of the other trophies I'm having trouble with but guess I'll just setup a boosting session and get them that way.

Again, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...