Your Top 5 Proudest Plats

Ctoala6474

For those who love to plat games, we have all platted a game and felt pretty proud of

ourselves for overcoming great challenges, list your top 5 and why :)

1) Resident Evil Operation Racoon City:

Not my favorite RE game but those S+ Ranks were not easy at all

2) Rune Factory Tides of Destiny:

Winning multiple times on Colloseum one after the other, not easy

and this game took me over 100+ hrs, well enjoyed

3) Resident Evil Revelations:

Beating the game on infernal is not an easy task with the last boss,

Plus reaching level 50 multiplayer takes time (unfortunately) + ghost ship

4) Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate:

Completing tutorial 100% and a characters specific combo challenge 100%

is not for the common player

5) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare:

The Exo switch flip is hard but going through a second round of 50 waves

of enemies right after is truely a challenge, get your best team and be ready to game

for about 2 hours nonstop for this meticulous trophy

*Honorary Mensions - Resident Evil 1

I truely had to learn the game left and right to

platinum it..I didnt mind that at all I loved this

game and beating the whole game under 3 hrs

and on so many different difficulties was awesome

*All God of War games give me a sense of great

accomplishment, 4/6 platted

Edited by Ctoala6474
  • Like 1

With my small list of platinums...

1.) Quantum of Solace

Why: I achieved every multiplayer trophy without boosting. That in itself means something.

2.) Tekken 6

Why: Machine Crusher to this day is the most frustrating trophy I have ever achieved. That bastard took like 3 hours of nonstop tries to take him down.

3.) Bioshock Infinite

Why: 1999 mode was no walk in the park. It took some real skill. I don't care who says what that trophy was hard, though it got easier as it went.

4.) Call of Duty: Black Ops

Why: Veteran mode was pretty tough. Harder than any other CoD Vet mode IMO. Some of those missions still give me nightmares years later.

5.) The Last of Us

Why: Survivor was not hard for me nor were the multiplayer trophies, but the way I dominated this game makes me proud thinking back on it.

• Like 3

Number five on the list would have to be Sonic Generations. And for no reason other than it is my first obtained.

Number four goes to the first Hyperdimension Neptunia. Yes, I know this game is not hard. But it took me many more hours than necessary due to needing four playthroughs (or was it three?) to clear that stupid beastiary...I was horrified after finding out that "missable" monsters were a thing.

Number three goes to Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns. The main reason being I loved the game. Second reason being it was my fastest (technically) obtained Platinum trophy.

Number two goes to Sonic Unleashed. This was the most annoying platinum I have ever attempted. Simply due to how horrifyingly tedious it is trying to perfect each stage.

Number one goes to Fairy Fencer F. One reason being the massive grind. The second reason being the amount of effort I had put in to hit first achievers. Funnily enough, I no longer exist on any leaderboard due to setting my trophy list to private.

Edited by Nepgear2
  • Like 3

1.) Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

I remember this game like it was Christmas 2012.. I had recently seen trailers for this game, and thinking it looked good. For one, I am a huge fighting game enthusiast, (2nd only to my love of 3D platformers) and I really wanted to get into the Naruto franchise. I played it and loooved it. Became a hella-Naruto fan, and decided to go for platinum! Snagging all of the titles, winning 50 online matches, picking up scrolls.. This was the first platinum that I ever worked my ass off for. When it finally popped, tears of victory rolled down my eyes and on to my face. They tasted wonderful.

2.) Tekken Tag Tournament 2

This game really changed my perspective on Tekken. After playing 6, I was not impressed. At my local Target sat this game at $20. I bought it, thinking, "What the hell. Couldn't be that bad!" And it wasn't! Not in any sense of the word! And the platinum WAS A NIGHTMARE. Ghost mode with over 600+, the annoying as hell Combot labs, but when I say that beautiful golden combot, I knew it was all worth it in the end. 

3.) Rachet & Clank: ALL 4 ONE

While the game was average at best, and I slaved myself to beat it, I think it's safe to say this is my favorite platinum along with the most fond memories. My younger brother, older brother, and I slugged down 4 days in a row nearly non-stop in order to achieve platinum. Hell, even my Dad tagged along for the final stages! We laughed at Dad's "HOW THE HELL DO YOU FIRE THESE THINGS?!" And we cried at the 3:00 AM disappointment of El Matador. But I just want to thank my two bro's TenTailsDude and bageldude98 respectively, and my Dad, for the good times.

4.) Sonic Generations

Non-Stop trail and error.. AND BY THAT I MEAN THE FUCKING RED STAR RINGS THAT TOOK ME 6+ PLAYTHROUGHS OF EVERY GODDAMN LEVEL! Holy shit did this game make me want to tear out my hair! Defeating the final boss without damage, the 65+ trails, all the playthroughs.. Look, the point is, this game returned Sonic to his roots. And I love that. But SEGA.. Next time, DO NOT make an achievement list that requires 6-7 PLAYTHROUGHS of your game! ..But that only made the platinum ever more satisfying.. And my cholesterol rise..

5.) Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

​All aboard the feel train. This game is literally what made me who I am today. I played this game to 100%..and had a fucking blast the whole way through. Every level, every character, every ost.. this is without a doubt, the pinnacle of 3D platformers. So what if it was semi-easy? (Spider Cave can go fuck itself) I had a ball. And in the end, I think that's really the only reason I play games.

Honorable Mention: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle

...Because it's Jojo.  EntireScientificKingbird.gif

Edited by OnePieceDude
  • Like 3

1.) Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

I remember this game like it was Christmas 2012.. I had recently seen trailers for this game, and thinking it looked good. For one, I am a huge fighting game enthusiast, (2nd only to my love of 3D platformers) and I really wanted to get into the Naruto franchise. I played it and loooved it. Became a hella-Naruto fan, and decided to go for platinum! Snagging all of the titles, winning 50 online matches, picking up scrolls.. This was the first platinum that I ever worked my ass off for. When it finally popped, tears of victory rolled down my eyes and on to my face. They tasted wonderful.

2.) Tekken Tag Tournament 2

This game really changed my perspective on Tekken. After playing 6, I was not impressed. At my local Target sat this game at $20. I bought it, thinking, "What the hell. Couldn't be that bad!" And it wasn't! Not in any sense of the word! And the platinum WAS A NIGHTMARE. Ghost mode with over 600+, the annoying as hell Combot labs, but when I say that beautiful golden combot, I knew it was all worth it in the end. 

3.) Rachet & Clank: ALL 4 ONE

While the game was average at best, and I slaved myself to beat it, I think it's safe to say this is my favorite platinum along with the most fond memories. My younger brother, older brother, and I slugged down 4 days in a row nearly non-stop in order to achieve platinum. Hell, even my Dad tagged along for the final stages! We laughed at Dad's "HOW THE HELL DO YOU FIRE THESE THINGS?!" And we cried at the 3:00 AM disappointment of El Matador. But I just want to thank my two bro's TenTailsDude and bageldude98 respectively, and my Dad, for the good times.

4.) Sonic Generations

Non-Stop trail and error.. AND BY THAT I MEAN THE FUCKING RED STAR RINGS THAT TOOK ME 6+ PLAYTHROUGHS OF EVERY GODDAMN LEVEL! Holy shit did this game make me want to tear out my hair! Defeating the final boss without damage, the 65+ trails, all the playthroughs.. Look, the point is, this game returned Sonic to his roots. And I love that. But SEGA.. Next time, DO NOT make an achievement list that requires 6-7 PLAYTHROUGHS of your game! ..But that only made the platinum ever more satisfying.. And my cholesterol rise..

5.) Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

​All aboard the feel train. This game is literally what made me who I am today. I played this game to 100%..and had a fucking blast the whole way through. Every level, every character, every ost.. this is without a doubt, the pinnacle of 3D platformers. So what if it was semi-easy? (Spider Cave can go fuck itself) I had a ball. And in the end, I think that's really the only reason I play games.

Honorable Mention: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle

...Because it's Jojo.  EntireScientificKingbird.gif

Really enjoyed reading this lol

• Like 2

1. Dragonball Xenoverse

I never put so much time into a plat before, and I may not ever again. It took me more than 250 hours grinding out the moves. It was a horrible experience, and I still haven't quite recovered. I'm pretty proud of myself for being able to get through it, and it will forever stand as a testament of my will against bullshit RNG.

2. BlazBlue Continuum Shift

This is probably the most difficult plat I've gotten. And it's really only because of Score Attack. That mode kicked my ass so hard. It was so exciting when I finally beat it. I literally jumped out of my seat in celebration.

3. Lollipop Chainsaw

This is probably strange to a lot of people, because it's not all that difficult or time consuming. But I got it before I started trophy hunting, and I got it without even trying, and without any kind of guide. Just the fact that I was able to do so makes me proud when I look back on it.

4. Ragnarok Odyssey

Up until I got the Xenoverse plat, this was the plat that stood as a testament of my will against bullshit RNG. It took me about 150 hours to grind out all of the card drops needed, and about 100 hours of that was on a single quest. It was so stupid, but I'm proud of myself for making it through.

5. Tales of Symphonia

This one really has less to do with the actual plat, and more to do with that I made a guide for it. Looking at the plat reminds me of the work I put into the plat, as well as all the work I put into the guide. I've heard from a lot of people who've said that the guide really helped them, so it makes me happy that all that work paid off.

• Like 3

I say for me is,

soulcalibur 5

why? I did this on my own no help and it was a nightmare from start to finish but I got it and never want to go back to this game for trophies.

cod classic

why? cuz of the painful no medkits in the hardest mode, and you must remember every place that a guy pops to kill them and don't forget to not take too much shoots for that will  make it harder in the level if you want to run for it.

dead space 3

why? cuz of the hardcore mode and yes it's easy if you do the save thing but I say this, no save cheat will stop you from getting the pass the final boss when the floor pops away and makes you die for nothing making you go back to the start again, I did hardcore 5 times all normal but on my 5 I got a friend to invite me to the game to beat the final boss for it killed me so many times for nothing and I got it after thank god.

doom bfg

why? cuz I had to play 10 plays of this game 10, I loved all of doom but playing doom bfg 10 times just made me feel like I over played doom bfg and I feel happy to have it too.

dark souls

why? cuz when I first played it I hated it and I got rid of it and 4 years later I pick it back up and beat it and plat it I never dreamed of plating this game but I did praise the f ing sun 1384063486036.jpg

Edited by KANERKB
  • Like 1

1. Cod: world at war

Veteran was absolutely insane if u have a bad temper DO not play this game.

2. Payday the heist

Generally Insanely hard in terms of everything but I had a bunch of friends do it with me and it was fun.

3. Crysis 3

Nothing to difficult but mp was a serious grind.

4. Madden 15

Luck Based with lots of tryhards on ultimate team.

5 Payday 2

Again nothing to difficult but a bunch of friends made this the funnest game I've ever played.

Honourable mentions. Modern warfare 2, Dying Light and farcry 3 and 4 as both were extremely fun

Edited by Kubanga
  • Like 2

1. Persona 4 Arena:

Brutal as hell, but an awesome fighter through and through. Spent like 5 months on this beast cuz I suck greatly at fighters (still suck but a bit less nowadays :lol:).

Story was great, something unusual on a fighter, and the system was kind of light compared to other franchises, but very enjoyable nonetheless. I greatly recommend it to anyone. So far it's my first arcade fighter platted ^_^ .

2.Far Cry 2:

Not necessarily "hard" in terms of skill, but the online is a monster that will require time, patience, and luck. Offline is time consuming, but very doable. My first plat also :yay:

3.WipeOUT Hd:

A really tough racing "F-Zero"-like game. Very enjoyable but some trophies are just ridiculous in terms of difficulty. Even so, I greatly recommend this game if you like futuristic races :yay:

4.Vanquish:

Challenge 6, nuff said. Took me a week and several restraints to break the controller in order to beat it and I almost threw it to the tv in joy when I got it  :awesome: 

5. Metal Gear Solid 2:

One of the best in this series, and overall an awesome ps2 remake. Difficulty? dog tags and SPECIALLY Vr missions. This game takes patience and skills to beat. Extreme difficulty without the special items would almost be suicide (for me) and if they included a trophy for finishing all vr on 1st place...10/10 without question.

• Like 3

1. Injustice

From the worst grind ever to challenge missions involving horribly stupid gimmicks to the most broken AI i've ever witnessed, this game had all the shit i'd really rather not do. Satisfying as hell to get.

2. The Binding Of Isaac Rebirth

Another grindy fella, can't say for sure how many hours i spent on this game. I also had to earn some trophies twice since trophy unlocks were also horribly glitchy.

3. Metal Gear Rising

The least grindy plat on my list, which i appreciated. Still far from a walk in the park as this guy was hard as hell to get.

4. Destiny

This one probably isn't as bad as it used to be, with all the DLC out and the raid glitches fixed. I think the main reason i'm rather attached to this plat is because i got it in a group effort with people from my clan.

5. Rogue Legacy

Don't have much to say here, mostly skill based stuff. Really fun game, i still play it today every now and then.

• Like 2

1. Ultra Street Fighter IV

The trials alone are what make this my proudest plat. Its also a great fighter that I still revisit. The rest of the trophies are a little grindy but nothing too hard.

2. INJUSTICE

Ah, a great fighter from NetherRealm... This game has one grindy trophy and another that requires skill. I personally didnt mind the level 100 grind but beating 'The MAX' and 'Impossible' battle modes against such an aggressive AI... That took some focus.

3. Mortal Kombat

One of my favourite fighting games of all time and yet it deserves the third spot for another reason; My Kung Fu is Stronger is THE most time consuming trophy I've done. Sure it looks fairly easy to the naked eye but using each character for 24 hours quickly becomes a ridiculous requirement. I still love you but shame on you, Ed Boon!

4. MK vs DCU

Not a very balanced or memorable game. And comparing it to INJUSTICE, its a real dungpie. The kombo challenges are usually the brick wall that stop people from getting plat/100%. Though they are (imo) easier than SF and most other fighting game trials, they can still prove to be a pain (Raiden's Kombo Challenge 10). Oh, and a quick heads up! The servers have been shut down for this game so the Platinum can no longer be obtained.

5. Kingdom Hearts Final Mix

I loved this game on the ps2 and I could not wait to play it again. What a gem... Anyways, lets get to the case. Gummi Ship missions = No problem. Proud Mode = 'WE HAVE A F***ING SITUATION'!!! Near the end of the game before moving towards the final boss you'll be put in a room where you fight almost endless waves of sword wielding/teleporting heartless and tiny flying ones as well... Not fun. That was the only point on Proud where I got taking back to school.

Edited by Castillo_82
  • Like 4

I'm proud of the following 5 platinums for their role as a representative of a certain type of platinum for me :P They're neither my favourite platinums or my most difficult platinums.

The "Fun with others" Platinum: Ghostbusters: The Video Game (#29)

This was just tons of fun to play with other people. When I originally started the game in 2009, I never thought I'd be doing the multiplayer for the game at all, let alone nearly two years later. I met some really great people here and enjoyed every moment of our multiplayer sessions. I think it's a damn shame people can't enjoy this anymore due to the server closure, I personally still helped others with the trophies after finishing my platinum due to it being fun.

Honorable mention: Two Worlds II (#102)/GoldenEye 007: Reloaded (#48) - I just couldn't pick one of them over the other so listing them both here instead of just one of them.

The "I'm not sure this genre is really for me, but I'll try it anyways" Platinum: Port Royale 3: Pirates & Merchants (#182)

I really liked this game throughout its run and now I'm definitely considering Tropico 5. I'm a little sad that'll be a quicker platinum so I'm going to wait for it to go down in price (I would have to anyways since I'm trying to be a bit smarter with money at the moment). The genre for this one was a business simulation game.

Honorable mention: Surgeon Simulator: Anniversary Edition (#194)

The "Dipping my toes" Platinum: Tales of Graces f (#126)

This one was picked because I finally played it as the first game of the "Tales of" franchise (a game franchise I had yet not played, but had been recommended to by others for years). I loved it, and have since played several others from this franchise as well.

Honorable mention: Risen 2: Dark Waters (#88)

The "I'm not sure what all these requirements mean" Platinum: Valhalla Knights 3 (#179)

This was one of the games I've played without an existing trophy guide and only relying on information scattered across the internet. It was fun, it was "challenging" and it took a while, but I'd say it was worth it.

Honorable mention:Broken Age (#219)

The "No, why does it have to have a rhythm-base trophy?" Platinum: Drakengard/Drag-on Dragoon 3 (#206)

That Ending D trophy was a pain to do and most people who've played it seem to agree. It wasn't unexpected of them to yet again place a rhythm game section on one of the game endings, but that doesn't make it any less annoying this time around either. Thankfully NIER didn't have an annoyance of similiar magnitude.

Honorable mention: KIngdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Final Mix HD (#202)

• Like 1

1. MURAMASA REBIRTH

• 2 words: Fury Mode. 

2. Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God

• proud of my self actually to have the patience and time to get these luck base change scrolls.

3. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

• like Sorcery Saga... oh, RNG God(dess), why do you test my patience..

4. ICO

• one word: Yorda!!!!!!!

5. Velocity 2X

• 2 levels: 47 and 50 xD

• 5 months later...

Fait Accompli

1. 1Le0a5a5.png

Jak 3

Platinum

2. 1L085582.png

Call of Duty: World at War

100% Clear

3. 1L11261a.png

Sonic Unleashed

War Hero

4. 1L4b3c76.png

Killzone 2

ModNation Legend

5.    1L95cffb.png

ModNation Racers

1. (Jak 3) Because it's my decade+ running, favorite game, across all platforms, and because I did not use the orb glitch.

2. (Call of Duty: World at War) Because it's my hardest platinum.

3. (Sonic Unleashed) Because Sonic is one of my favorite franchises, the game is amazing, is the 2nd hardest Sonic game to platinum (glitches aside), a hard platinum to obtain in general, and it took me 7 years, which prior to I initially thought was impossible for me.

4. (Killzone 2) Because I achieved all the online trophies, which are boost-able, by myself with skill, effort, and hard work, and this was back in the year it released where there were a lot of very skilled and challenging players. Also because Elite difficulty - hardest difficulty - was very tough to get through (without any glitches), most prominent on the last level though - boss fight. Took me years to obtain this platinum, because I could never beat Radec on Elite. Prior to it, different videos, guides, and tips/strategies from several of my other friends who had beat Radec wasn't working with me. I was only able to beat Radec with a strategy I invented.

5. (Modnation Racers) Because I dealt and persevered through the insane grind of both creation XP and racing xp

(Warranted) Honorable mentions (because these truly deserve to be in my top 5 but can't due to the lack of space):

- 100%Complete - Dragon Ball Raging Blast

- Platinum Trophy - Resistance 2

Edited by Mar

#1 - Injustice: Gods Among Us (Ultimate Edition)

{Platinum Trophy}

1Lcc364c.png    

As this is my rarest platinum I rank it as #1. Loved a whole lot of the game, but that huge grind to Lv100, and those 2 challenges that are so punishing. Makes this a proud plat indeed.

#2 - Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Final Mix

{Birth by Sleep Master}

1L6da1d7.png

I am proud of this because it was my 1st time playing this game, and I started it on Critical. Beating the entire game on Critical, with all 3 characters and beating Unknown. Felt like a god lol

#3 - Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories

{Chain of Memories Master}

1L4e3c6e.png

6 Playthroughs of one of the unliked entires in the series. Collecting those enemy cards. This game gave me a nice sigh of relief when that platinum popped.

#4 - BLEACH: Soul Resurreccion

{I Will Transcend All}

1L7314c8.png 

After playing through the huge grind of getting every character to max level, beating every mission with every character, this game deserves it's spot on my proud list.

#5 - Dragon Ball Xenoverse

{If You Show Me Your Courage}

1L6e9f83.png

RNG made this game stressful at times when going for the supers/ultimates/items. It took me almost 2 hours of quitting in and out for Beerus to spawn as my trainer! Great game though.

Honorable mentions

- Brutal Legend   {Rock God}: With that game being glitched, it was great to get it over with

- BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND   {Un...believable}: Again, this game's RNG had me fighting for hours to get 1 remaining item from the Abyss

- Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix   {Kingdom Hearts II Master}: Just cause it's my favourite in the series, plus I did it all on Critical and those Data Battles on Critical were a challenge.

Edited by Kazeh54
  • Like 1

1. WET: Really liked this game. Beating it on Femme Fatale was pretty challenging since the game did lack in the controls department.

WipEout HD: Speaks for itself i guss.

Rayman Origins: Very fun game and the difficulty was just right. Enjoyed it so much that i even did it twice :P

Dead Nation: Again very fun game and the difficulty on the spot. Grim mode can be tough at certain parts but nothing too difficult

WipEout 2048: The online was a grind... I'm amazed i could stick with it :P

1. Catherine - speaks for itself, right? :P

2. FMC 2014 - this game is one big long grind, and with many luck based trophies, definitely something I am proud of

3. SAOs - well, what can one say, who wouldn't be proud of 170 hours poured into game? xD

4. Solo SSs - probably because of being able to solo both =D

5. Velocity Ultra - my long time nemesis like Catherine, definitely very skill based and it makes me really proud I did that damned level 50 =D

• Like 2

My top 3 proudest platinums belong to the games in my trophy cabinet, but I'll scrape two more.

#5 - DmC: Devil May Cry

(Platinum Trophy) - [Most original name ever]

1L3938dd.png

Hack and Slash games are rarely easy to platinum, especially Devil May Cry (I will probably forever be one achievement short in Devil May Cry 4). Took me quite a while to get this one,

#4 - J-Stars Victory Vs+

(J-Stars Victory Vs+) - [Wow, these first two just had no thought put into the name, now did they?]

1Le05dec.png

As a massive fan of many Jump series, I had to get this one. It's not particularly hard, just extremely repetitive. Took me one month to clear a game that had at best one and a half weeks of actual content.

These first two weren't all that hard, my top 3 are where I really had to pull out all the stops.

#3 - Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

(Julius Caesar)

1L942ea5.png

The single-player mode wasn't hard at all and actually pretty fun. Getting the online trophies, though... I never enjoyed multiplayer in games (except local MP), but even considering that, the online trophies are absolutely punishing. Abstergo Employee of the Month requires you to have 4 people and extreme coordination to unlock some of the bonuses, and Download Complete is just so painfully long it can take you 45 hours (!!) to get it without boosting. Boosting reduces that time ninefold, but the servers are so bad, it makes gathering the necessary six (6!!) people a major chore, even with the site’s gaming sessions feature.

#2 - Dragon Ball: Xenoverse

(If You Show Me Your courage)

1L877ec2.png

This would have been a refreshing and fun addition to the Dragon Ball portfolio of games... if it weren't for this game’s undying love for RNG. Seriously, everything in this game is RNG. Want to find a master? RNG (we could easily have at least some 5 random masters available at any one time, but no...). Want a drop? RNG. Want to get the Ultimate Finish (where there are some exclusive drops)? RNG. Want to get a particular piece of clothing? RNG determines which part of the set you get. Urgh. Some things are even buried under several layers of RNG. There’s even a piece of clothing that’s buried under 4 different RNG layers. I don’t mind the occasional RPG or RNG, but the way it’s made in this game is just infuriating.

#1 - Catherine

(Cheers To You!)

1L21b6dd.png

This one had to take the cake. This one requires more than just skill, it requires a shit-ton on brains (and some luck, too). I had nowhere near the amount of brains necessary to get this Platinum, so I had to get the help of some YouTube video walkthroughs - and it was still insanely hard. Then again, apart from playing in 2-player mode (where it's a lot more simplified), nothing can help you in Babel, since all the levels are randomized.

Mirrors edge - To this day most unique game I've played, I absolutely loved it. Plat takes skill and precise timing.

Vanquish - everyone knows why  :devil: Im looking at you challenge 6.

Killzone2 - Best online shooter when this was in it's prime. I spent over 1000 hours playing this beauty from 2009-2012

MGR - S Ranks tho! Omg what a game & also the VR missions were hard too.

MGS2 - 512 VR missions that would challenge any gamer, also you need minimum 5 playthroughs for plat.

• Like 2

In no real order,

- Grand Theft Auto IV.

Admittedly, it's not really that hard, but it's a god damned grind for that multiplayer shit. But it's just a damn good game, It'd be the thing I wanted most those four whole years my friend would bring over his PS3 and make my PS2 feel like a little chump. Slowly working my way toward the platinum, and then finally earning it, not gonna lie, this is the only time I've ever genuinely been proud of getting a trophy. I felt like I had put in a shit load of effort over the years into that game, and to finally have it basically say how great I am, it did feel pretty damn good.

- Hotline Miami.

The platinum difficulty ratio thing for this game is a lie. This game is nowhere near that easy. Sure, I'm not the best at it, but I'm nowhere near bad. Finally knocking this plat off was a relief, it was fun for a while, then it was hard, then it was annoying, then I punched a hole in the door at school when I failed a level (but no teachers were around so it was cool), anyway, if you have the plat for this game, you have my respect.

- Duke Nukem Forever.

I'm proud of this because it was one of my earliest platinums, in fact, it was really the first one that made me work for it. Sure nowadays, years later, I could knock it out of the park in a week or so with little to no effort, but back in the day, finally getting this plat was pretty sweet. Also, thinking back, I remember wanting to take a golf club to my TV over the god damned pinball trophy, fuck that shit. I sound way to violent in this post don't I? Anyway, here's someone else raging at that trophy.

- Amazing Spider-Man 2.

I wasn't the biggest fan of this game or this entire reboot series or anything. But I am pretty proud of the fact I bought the PS3 version of this game, platinum'd it in a week or so (10 days), and then returned it to the store for a full refund. This would later become a trend with games I had already platinum'd. Example, I have the plat of Back to the Future on PS3, but it got put on PS4 recently, so I have it sitting over there, and when I plat it (sometime in the next few days) I'm gonna go and return the PS4 version to the store. Free trophies are the best trophies.

- Hannah Montana.

Yes, honestly. I fucking hate this game and everything it stands for, and the agony I went through for it's god damned stupid trophy set, when I look at that game in my list, I feel nothing but pride. The kind of pride you can only achieve after looking your greatest enemy dead in the eye, and beating the piss out of them. I hate this game, so much. Hell, I've played a lot of bad games, this is the only one I genuinely dislike. Even Magus was kind of fun in a "well isn't that a pile of shit?" kind of way, but this game just, it's irredeemable. Anyone out there who thinks it's an easy plat, it's just not worth it. Fuck your dignity, fuck what other people think of you, none of that means anything compared to how broken this poorly made mess of a game is, just don't play it, it will genuinely hurt you. 

• Like 2

Red Dead Redemption -

One of my all time favorite games, but one I never thought I'd be able to MP grind to plat since I got into the game so late.

Beyond Two Souls -

I had the stomach to sit thru that game twice. TWICE.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood -

Abstergo Employee of the Month may have been the most difficult trophy I have ever popped

Hotline Miami - 

Great fun, but A's on every level was totally hellish.

GTA IV -

Because I compete with my neighbor over # of plats, and I dunked my 50th on him knowing he would never plat it himself. The rarest trophy I have, and probably the rarest I'll ever have.