Best. Game. EVER.

navep9

I posted this because this is my first topic. EVER.

The only problem I have with duplicate threads is that is separates members opinions into different threads. If we only have one thread on this topic all the members can post there and we can see it instead of having to search through multiple threads to see people opinions on games. Just my thinking on the subject. ;)

Parker

• Like 1

The only problem I have with duplicate threads is that is separates members opinions into different threads. If we only have one thread on this topic all the members can post there and we can see it instead of having to search through multiple threads to see people opinions on games. Just my thinking on the subject. ;)

Parker

Amen brotha. These multiple threads give us weak minded a view of the messed up society we're living in. :I

Parker

normal_Internet-SeriousBusiness-e1310403920106.jpg

• Like 2