16 trophies with a platinum?

four-iguy

Most HD remakes have very few trophies (I.E. Prince of Persia trilogy, Ratchet & Clank, Sly Cooper). And a few games like The Last of Us and The Order 1886 too. Whether or not a game has a platinum trophy depends on the total amount of points:

:bronze: = 15 points

:silver: = 30

:gold: = 90

:platinum: = 180

Games with a plat usually have between 1,100 and 1,230 points (excluding DLC trophies).

• Like 4

Im surprised how many times it has to be explained to people that it is the TOTAL VALUE of the trophies in a game that determines whether it has a platinum and not the NUMBER of trophies.

if i have sixteen dollars its still more than 32 nickels

(I translated that into your american monies for you - y'welcome ;) )

Lol :lol:. It seems not everyone knows about the point system. Can't blame people for that.

Terminator Salvation takes the cake with having only 12 trophies with a Plat included. But since all 11 of it's non-platinum trophies are gold, it adds up to 990 points before the plat, so 1170 points altogether which is considered a "full" game. So yeah, pretty every other comment has explained it, but it's all about the point value and not the sheer quantity of trophies.

Lol :lol:. It seems not everyone knows about the point system. Can't blame people for that.

I know i know, just a bit of fun - it does surprise me when users of this site dont know though- since the points value is pretty prominently displayed in various places on the game banners etc.

• Like 1

Players deserve a plat for this game even if the total value of trophies weren't enough for one since you have to deal with the bullshit AI known as Yorda dood -_-

I couldn't agree more with this. She had me looking at the screen like d.gif

• Like 1

Damn Autocorrect on My IPad :shakefist:

I knew instantly what was going cause I have the same problem, lol.

Im surprised how many times it has to be explained to people that it is the TOTAL VALUE of the trophies in a game that determines whether it has a platinum and not the NUMBER of trophies.

if i have sixteen dollars its still more than 32 nickels

(I translated that into your american monies for you - y'welcome ;) )

Most of us Americans are fluent in sarcasm. No translation needed. :P

Seriously though, this question and is DLC needed for the plat always seems to come up.

• Like 1