Quest Creator.

In Cross-Quest mode I have no trouble downloading & clearing posted quests. But when I try to upload my own I get a communication error message. Yet the quest will appear in the recently added quest section, use up my points, & appear in my posted quest list but no trophy pops. 

Anyone else experience this or know how to fix it?  

Happened to me a few times, I uninstalled the game and then installed it again. Maybe it will work for you too?

Also does anyone know if the expansion will come to the west? It's called Deception 4 another princess.

I'll give that a try, thanks. 

& the expansion is schedule for a release in July for NA. 

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

I know it's been a while since there was a post here, but I have a related question.. 

I started the game, mainly aiming to finish the online trophies, and from what I read we would only need to start the story to access the cross-quest mode, but after completing the 1st chapter I still don't have the cross-quest mode or the mission mode unlocked.. 

Is there something that I'm missing to unlock it?

Note: I'm trying to do this on the retail Vita EU version, but I also have access to the EU PS3 version, if this is a problem related to the vita version. I didn't tried it because I don't want to waste more time on it if the problem is something else. 

• 1 year later...
On 18/06/2018 at 7:51 PM, Han_the_Dragon said:

I know it's been a while since there was a post here, but I have a related question.. 

I started the game, mainly aiming to finish the online trophies, and from what I read we would only need to start the story to access the cross-quest mode, but after completing the 1st chapter I still don't have the cross-quest mode or the mission mode unlocked.. 

Is there something that I'm missing to unlock it?

Note: I'm trying to do this on the retail Vita EU version, but I also have access to the EU PS3 version, if this is a problem related to the vita version. I didn't tried it because I don't want to waste more time on it if the problem is something else. 

I know the post is old, but I'll leave it registered here what i did:

- Finish the Chapter 3 [this will unlock Mission Mode];

- Finish with success one of the missions available in Mission Mode, and this will unlock Cross-Quest Mode.

• Like 3