Episode 3

Episode 3: Chaos Theory – May 12th, 2015 worldwide on Steam, Xbox Live, and PlayStation Network in America/Canada; Then May 13th, 2015 on PlayStation Network in Europe/Australia.

Where'd you get this info? Pretty sure an official release date has not been announced. We only know that it will be this month.

Edited by HolyFad

Where'd you get this info? Pretty sure an official release date has not been announced. We only know that it will be this month.

he probably got it off from here. dont believe its official though.

he probably got it off from here. dont believe its official though.

Yeah, it's not. I checked that website before and it said that the release date will be 5th of May. I think their release dates are just estimates.

May 2 Update: As expected, the May 5th release of Episode 3 — which was the first possible date 6 weeks after Episode 2 — won’t be happening. Life Is Strange developer Dontnod Entertainment confirmed via Twitter that it’s still set to arrive “in May” and clarified that “this is an episodic game where episodes are released 6-8 weeks apart.”

This means Episode 3 will be released on either May 12th or May 19th. The sooner the better!
Edited by HolyFad

Sick of waiting for a half-assed game, just give us all the episodes in June. I hate game studios that does this crap.

Sh**, we have to wait till late August for the entire complete game.......

Edited by Smushpie

Episode 3: Chaos Theory is going to be released on May 19th. "In this next instalment of Life is Strange, Max and Chloe’s investigation into Rachel Amber’s disappearance lead them to break into Blackwell Academy after dark, to search for answers. Secrets will be uncovered and Max will find another use for her power."

Qt8Wrvt.png

I can't wait to play this. :P

You're one of the first to download, why dont you do one?

I would if I had the patience to look around for them. 

Downloaded this and updated the game but can't start up episode 3 (says "coming soon").

EDIT: Restarting PS4 fixed it.

I'm having the same problem but all I'm getting is the coming soon sign. I tried to update the game but it says I have the latest version then I restarted the system but nothin new yet.

Edited by Yukime48

Am I the only one who thinks this game just escalated unexpectedly? I find myself enjoying it miles more than I had anticipated. Dontnod has made some bold moves with this game and I'll be looking at their future work from now on. 

I won't spoil anything but Episode 3 took Life is Strange to a whole new level for me xD

Am I the only one who thinks this game just escalated unexpectedly? I find myself enjoying it miles more than I had anticipated. Dontnod has made some bold moves with this game and I'll be looking at their future work from now on. 

I won't spoil anything but Episode 3 took Life is Strange to a whole new level for me xD

I've enjoyed every episode so far and there were several moments in this episode that really make me look forward to episode 4 when it eventually releases several weeks from now. I also rewound several times to do the whole "ta-dah" moment from every available door. Chloe was not impressed.

Omar, want to go post your choices on this topic?

• Like 1

I've enjoyed every episode so far and there were several moments in this episode that really make me look forward to episode 4 when it eventually releases several weeks from now. I also rewound several times to do the whole "ta-dah" moment from every available door. Chloe was not impressed.

Omar, want to go post your choices on this topic?

I had no idea such thread existed, I'll post them tomorrow, it's bedtime for me now xD thanks for the heads-up!
  • Like 1