Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GrizzlyRed007

Anyone getting FFX/X-2 for PS4

28 posts in this topic

I'm considering it, but I'll probably wait a while before I pick it up since I played it extensively on ps3. 

I already own it on PS Vita. Even though im tempted to purchase it on PS4. I would love a HD remake of FFXII - Considering i never beating it.  :(

I picked up the PS3 version last year, so probably when the price is reduced.

I picked up the PS3 version last year, so probably when the price is reduced.

Same, maybe if the CE extras convince me I'll buy it again.

I absolutely love the game and I'll be picking it up for PS4 aswell, day one for sure. 

I was waiting for the PS3 version to go on sale and then this got announced, now It's a question of whether I pick this up on day 1 or wait for It to go down In price. It comes out pretty close to The Witcher 3
so I'm not sure what to do...  :S

As much as I love the games I won't get it, too much new stuff to play this year. Plus, I played the PS3 version last year, whenever I get the itch to play it again (which will happen lol) I'll play on my PS3 xD

I consider getting it for PS4 since I didn't pick up the Vita/PS3 version.

I never thought I would be getting PS4 versions of games rather than Vita ones just to have games on PS4 xD

I picked up the limited edition PS3 version late last year but haven't touched it yet. Been thinking about it the past few days and decided to resell it since it's still new and pick up the the limited edition PS4 version instead. I think the improved performance and graphics will be worth it.

Probably since after I finish Omega Quintet I will have no single player games to play on my ps4 until Onechanbara.

Had I known that it was going to be release for PS4, then I wouldn't have gotten it for ps3...still haven't play it either....

Nope, I got it for PS3 and I don't think they're good enough games to buy for a third time.

No because I already got it for the ps3 :/ . They'll be no difference though, unless I'm missing something. It would be nice to have a lot more on my ps4 though.

No, I already own them on the PS3 and Vita. I'm too backlogged on games to play FFX again. I still need to finish FFX-2. 

I got the PS3 version for my wife (to be her first entry into the series), but she never finished it. I'm getting the PS4 version for myself and her if she wants. I also still own the original for PS2! I wish I had the Vita version, though!

I most likely will - I purchased the Vita version for the option of playing away from my television, but then I ended up putting it on the PSTV because I don't want to play that type of game on the go.

I finished FFX - I'll probably play FFX-2 the PS4 version.  It will have to wait though, The Witcher: Wild Hunt drops at the same time and that definitely takes priority.

Nah, I don't really feel like triple-dipping. Had they announced a PS4 version along with the PS3 version, I would have waited.

If I may transfer my save data from VITA, I'm in. If not.. image.png?w=400&c=1

Edited by OnePieceDude

Nope, I'm happy with just the PS3 version.