Peace Eros Z - ZERO ESCAPE 3 CONFIRMED!

I see it just sitting on the store tempting me, but I... must... RESIST!!! I have an NA copy coming that I've got to wait for.  :( I would buy the digital copy too, but seeing as how the NA and EU trophy lists are shared, I wouldn't even get another plat from doing that. This is why a physical release in Europe would of been great.  :shakefist:

Looking on the bright side though, I guess by the time I get the game, there will be guides up for it. I'm ashamed to say it, but I used a guide for the puzzles in Virtue's Last Reward. If that makes me a horrible person, then so be it.  :P

• Like 1

I see it just sitting on the store tempting me, but I... must... RESIST!!! I have an NA copy coming that I've got to wait for.  :( I would buy the digital copy too, but seeing as how the NA and EU trophy lists are shared, I wouldn't even get another plat from doing that. This is why a physical release in Europe would of been great.  :shakefist:

Looking on the bright side though, I guess by the time I get the game, there will be guides up for it. I'm ashamed to say it, but I used a guide for the puzzles in Virtue's Last Reward. If that makes me a horrible person, then so be it.  :P

THE TEMPTATION IS REAL. I'll have to wait for it to get cheap too :/

Nah mate, you would be a horrible person if you DARE said VLR doesn't have a good story :P

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

Preparing to sprint to my EB Games store and finish paying off the game when it opens at 10 AM. Real shame that there was no LE that comes with the watch here in Canada.

It's up right now on the EU store. Downloading it now!

Only real fans buy the physical copy lol.

Edited by GarciaFever

Preparing to sprint to my EB Games store and finish paying off the game when it opens at 10 AM. Real shame that there was no LE that comes with the watch here in Canada.

Only real fans buy the physical copy lol.

Real fans double dip just to be able to play it on release date :awesome: Couldnt really wait a few more days for my copy from amazon to arrive.

Having spent a good 3 hours with the game, first impressions are very good!

My words exactly!

If it had two plats, I would already be playing it! :/

Anyway, Amazon is still being crap... 

https://twitter.com/Aksys_Danny

I WANT MY GAME AT LEAST! SCREW YOU, AMAZON!

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

EU =D We do not have the physical version.

And I want the watches. I mean, I could just easily order it from VGP but I don't need two same copies =D

Just to give you some more despair:

VGP.ca wouldn't even help for the physical as it's sold out over there:

Availability: Out of Stock

https://www.videogamesplus.ca/zero-time-dilemma-plus-points-vita-p-23505.html

Pupupupu....

Edited by Crimson Idol

Dunno if someone already posted this, but:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-vita/zero-time-dilemma

Expected no less from Zero Escape! So far it has more points that Vita's VLR.

SASUGA UCHI!

Just to give you some more despair:

VGP.ca wouldn't even help for the physical as it's sold out over there:

https://www.videogamesplus.ca/zero-time-dilemma-plus-points-vita-p-23505.html

Pupupupu....

Wow, sasuga VGP, already sold out =D

Just found out about the watch delay this morning  :(

No idea what Amazon is going to do as my order showed both as "delivered" a day or two ago and "unshipped" today.  Aksys says they're supposed to send out the game by itself while they sort out the watch problem, but I haven't seen any movement on Amazon's end.  Hopefully I'll get it soon.  I even carved out a chunk of time after work to play it.  Guess I'll just have to keep busy with something else (*watches Steins;Gate on Hulu*).

Just found out about the watch delay this morning  :(

No idea what Amazon is going to do as my order showed both as "delivered" a day or two ago and "unshipped" today.  Aksys says they're supposed to send out the game by itself while they sort out the watch problem, but I haven't seen any movement on Amazon's end.  Hopefully I'll get it soon.  I even carved out a chunk of time after work to play it.  Guess I'll just have to keep busy with something else (*watches Steins;Gate on Hulu*).

So... you ordered the watch LE and the status changed?

Because my is still on this:

Not yet shipped
Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date.

Though, the actual page is changed and it no longer shows that it does not ship to EU.

Dunno if someone already posted this, but:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-vita/zero-time-dilemma

Expected no less from Zero Escape! So far it has more points that Vita's VLR.

Wow it already went down a bit when i first saw the metacritic reviews .It was 93 with only 4 reviews .

Btw , i'm going to start my game tonight   :D

Edited by Jiaho24

Wow it already went down a bit when i first saw the metacritic reviews .It was 93 with only 4 reviews .

Btw , i'm going to start my game tonight   :D

You have the 3DS version or Vita one?

Considering this cretin lowered the overall score because it apparently does not work with PSTV.

http://www.metacritic.com/user/ZTDWhyUDoThis

So... you ordered the watch LE and the status changed?

Because my is still on this:

Not yet shipped
Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date.

Though, the actual page is changed and it no longer shows that it does not ship to EU.

Mine shows the same now, and I'm in the US.  It may have been when I checked it on my phone the other day that it said delivered.  It seemed pretty odd at the time, so I assumed it was a mixup.  Now that I know about the watch problem, it makes a bit more sense.

Mine shows the same now, and I'm in the US.  It may have been when I checked it on my phone the other day that it said delivered.  It seemed pretty odd at the time, so I assumed it was a mixup.  Now that I know about the watch problem, it makes a bit more sense.

Oh, okay. I thought someone already got an update from Amazon.

Though... that does not make it that good considering it means Amazon still did not do anything...

EDIT: Oh, they are working on it.

Danny is working on it the whole day.

https://twitter.com/Aksys_Danny

Edited by Satoshi Ookami