Peace Eros Z - ZERO ESCAPE 3 CONFIRMED!

You have the 3DS version or Vita one?

Considering this cretin lowered the overall score because it apparently does not work with PSTV.

http://www.metacritic.com/user/ZTDWhyUDoThis

I bought the 3DS one . I was suprised to saw it last night around midnight that is listed as not compatible with PSTV as was confirmed to be compatible and even on the cover of physical copies it says compatible with PSTV . 

KITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Hello,

We're contacting you about your order for Zero Time Dilemma: Limited Watch Bonus Edition Vita. We recently learned of an unexpected delay in getting the Limited Edition Bonus watch included in your order from our supplier. We’ll be shipping the game without the bonus watch and will ship the bonus watch as soon as it becomes available. We're very sorry about this.

You'll still receive the item and you can track the status of or make any changes to your order under Your Orders on Amazon.com.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/your-orders-access

To help make up for the inconvenience, we've added a $10 promotional certificate to your account. This amount will automatically apply the next time you buy an eligible item shipped and sold by Amazon.com.

We value your business and hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely,

Customer Service
Amazon.com

For those saying their order says it was delivered, mine has said it was delivered since I first placed my order last year- on my mobile phone only. If I pull it up on a standard PC it still says Not Yet Shipped. I'm getting impatient for it to ship without the watch- I took time off work to play it. I've been repurposing my vacation for other games in my backlog. ;)

Is there any place where I can buy the watch by itself when it gets fixed?

They said they would start selling watches individually on their site at some point in the near future. They are also considering of bringing better quality version of the watches from 999 and VLR.

They said they would start selling watches individually on their site at some point in the near future. They are also considering of bringing better quality version of the watches from 999 and VLR.

no way.. will definitely get 999 watch...

Just Amazon Logic

nUnqGVR.png

> New delivery date available

> We'll email you as soon as we have a delivery date

Yeaaahhh thanks!

On another note, it seems that the 10$ gift went from my order since it used to be 60$ and now it's only 50$. Not bad.

Wuuuuut?! 

I haven't got anything like this...

Screw you, Amazon, you really want me to buy the digital version :/

Look what i just found on twitter. 

lvdnFLc.jpg

"A new beginning"

The game is barely out of the door and they're already teasing something else. 

Must... Not... Get... Hyped...

Edit: But thinking rationally, it's probably hinting towards the 999 PC port. Which could mean a Vita version will eventually release... Maybe

Edited by xZoneHunter
  • Like 1

lvdnFLc.jpg

"A new beginning"

Edit: But thinking rationally, it's probably hinting towards the 999 PC port. Which could mean a Vita version will eventually release... Maybe

Goddamn, Aksys, Uchi, you guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys!

"A new beginning"

Too late.  :P

Or maybe they will announce the PC and Vita versions at the same time? I can only hope. Can't they see that we want this!?  :P

How are you people waiting for an apparently nonexistent physical release before playing the game?! I was terrified every second I was online before finishing it, I even gave up on following the PS TV compatibility updates because I cared more about finishing the game unspoiled than the building cramp in my hand caused by 25 hours of Vita. This is the internet, there are mean people here!

lvdnFLc.jpg

"A new beginning"

*cross fingers* please be news about Punch Line Localization

Or maybe they will announce the PC and Vita versions at the same time? I can only hope. Can't they see that we want this!?  :P

Well, that's pretty obvious =D

They will need to first make Vita version anyway, otherwise the port would be more complicated.

How are you people waiting for an apparently nonexistent physical release before playing the game?! I was terrified every second I was online before finishing it, I even gave up on following the PS TV compatibility updates because I cared more about finishing the game unspoiled than the building cramp in my hand caused by 25 hours of Vita. This is the internet, there are mean people here!

Why nonexistent? :P It exists, the watches exist, Exist Archive exists, everything exists :P

Well as far as the Internet goes, this is a pretty ok place in my book. :P I don't think there are many people who would do that on this site, and even the ones who are that mean would probably never show up in this thread. Only the nerdiest people show up here, and we gotta stick together. :D

Seriously though, if anyone spoils this game for me, ur ded m8. xD

Edited by Undead Wolf

You double dip. It's the only way.

Why nonexistent? :P It exists, the watches exist, Exist Archive exists, everything exists :P

You're a man of great Faith and Patience. I'll pray at the altar of Amazon for you.

You double dip. It's the only way.

One for you, one for Uchikoshi.