Peace Eros Z - ZERO ESCAPE 3 CONFIRMED!

Sweet. Hopefully it's not the iOS port and it's coming to Vita!

I hope so too, but I have a good feeling about this. The original didn't have voice acting, right? Since they're showing off voice actors they've added to this version, I doubt they'd just half-ass the rest of it. This is just speculation, but I believe they would of adapted everything that was designed for two screens to work on one. I think this is the real deal. And I'm like 99% positive it's coming to Vita. They heavily hinted at it before, and they said platforms not platform. Assuming one is PC, you'd have to imagine the other would be Vita. I mean it could be 3DS, but I highly doubt that.

Just wow.

ONII-SAMA!!!!!

So Santa is Nakamura Yuuichi, damn, they really ARE bringing the big guns :D

Oh man, just wow... just simply wow.

'Is this... Anime Expo'

OH GOD! :D EXCELLENT! :D

'I'm surprised they're not asleep... Uchikoshi just kept talking...'

GOD DAMN, THIS IS WAY TOO GOOD :DDDDDDDDDDDD

JESUS CHRIST, ALL MY HYPE! 

I'm starting to put Anime Expo on TGS level :D THIS IS WAY TOO GOOD!

I hope they will make a physical copy of 999. With this, my collection of Zero Escape for Vita will be finished :D

EDIT: If not them, then we should expect physical copies from Limited Run Games... Argh...

I'm sure they will ;)

There's no reason they wouldn't since ZTD got them =D (Obviously talking about the part of the world that is relevant, so.. obviously nothing for EU)

Never played 999 so very happy to hear it may be coming to VITA

I hear that unlike VLR you have the complete the game in full each time to see each different ending, hopefully they update the game to be more like VLR (Flowchart system so you can skip parts already seen)

Looking forward to getting ZTD later this year (I live in the UK so the import price is a little high right now) 

Never played 999 so very happy to hear it may be coming to VITA

I hear that unlike VLR you have the complete the game in full each time to see each different ending, hopefully they update the game to be more like VLR (Flowchart system so you can skip parts already seen)

Looking forward to getting ZTD later this year (I live in the UK so the import price is a little high right now) 

IIRC you can skip already seen text though. So It's not that annoying. But you can't skip the puzzles unfortunately.

IIRC you can skip already seen text though. So It's not that annoying. But you can't skip the puzzles unfortunately.

You can skip read text and you see the choices (doors) you have already made but yea, you always have to start from the beginning.

So... after repeating the first sequence 6 times, for... some weird reason... you will start to see 0263 and 7485 everywhere :awesome:

• Like 2

Dayum, it's so true. I thought it only happen to me :D

Well, in my case, everything actually started to be root of 9... xD

For example, after I finished the game and went to shop, the root of paid money was... 9 :awesome:

hopefully they update the game to be more like VLR (Flowchart system so you can skip parts already seen)

Forgot one thing... forcing flowchart onto 999 may not be that good idea... and could be pretty complicated.

You see... there are only 6 endings. That's the first problem. The flowchart would be pretty small 

And... contrary to VLR, there is not a fixed route to 3 of them. There is an optimal route that guarantees the ending, but all 3 have multiple branches leading to them.

In other words, you can get to the same ending even if you choose different doors. That would make the flowchart way too dense.

Plus, as I said, this applies only to 3 endings (actually... bad endings in a way), endings tied to the true ending have only one path so... they would make the flowchart sparse...

(It's kinda hard to explain it without going to details... I don't even want to name the endings as that would be one big spoiler =D)

But if Uchi wants, he WILL find a way =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

If you are talking about Amazon watches pre-order, then... everyone is on the same boat.

Yes, that's the version I'm speaking of. I had received an email last week from Amazon saying they were going ahead and shipping the game without the watch but they still didn't get around to it. Good thing I have a big backlog to wait this out.

Hey guys, do you know any pages with good shipping fees to europe to get this game? If possible, some that isn´t Amazon, I've had a very bad experience with them. Thanks.

Well... Amazon and ZTD do not go well together anyway (LE pre-order guys confirming) so... no one would recommend that anyway =D

Normally, I would suggest VGP, but it's ZTD, it's obviously out of stock already =D

I would go for eBay order.

• Like 1

Well... Amazon and ZTD do not go well together anyway (LE pre-order guys confirming) so... no one would recommend that anyway =D

Normally, I would suggest VGP, but it's ZTD, it's obviously out of stock already =D

I would go for eBay order.

Don't know if I'm happy or sad that is out of stock, happy for the game and the developer and sad for myself. Thank you, and I hope everybody is enjoying it, my time will come for sure :)