Peace Eros Z - ZERO ESCAPE 3 CONFIRMED!

• 3 weeks later...

Zero Escape news is coming this month! https://twitter.com/aksysgames/status/790690950968246272

Of course the most important news will be 999 on Vita, but I'm beginning to think might announce that 999, VLR, and ZTD is coming to PS4 too. Similar to what Danganronpa is doing. I think it's a safe bet that 999 and VLR will come to PC as well, but who cares about that? :P

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 2

>4ish words

ZE4 confirmed.

Pfft, we aren't worthy of such a thing. :P Zero Escape is a trilogy though, right? I thought ZTD was supposed to be the last one. It would be nice if they tied up the whole Kyle plot point though. Maybe it'll be explained in the 999 re-release. I can only hope...

Pfft, we aren't worthy of such a thing. :P Zero Escape is a trilogy though, right? I thought ZTD was supposed to be the last one. It would be nice if they tied up the whole Kyle plot point though. Maybe it'll be explained in the 999 re-release. I can only hope...

Surely we are :P

Kyle is not supposed to be canon, though =D

Nah, this needs to be on Vita/3DS =D

You... shouldn't have done that o.O

I mean Vita more of a priority than PS4  of course(if Nintendo had an achievement system, id be rooting for them too.) but it's always nice to sit back and play it on a big screen (: (..even though I do own a PSTV lol)

Yeahhhh...... I bought Virtues Last Reward a longgg time ago for a B2G1 at my job, didn't play it. ZTD came out and it looked nice so I bought it and started playing it.. although it felt weird because Junpei &Akane knew each other.. Phi Σ knew each other (I was starting to suspect Eric &Mira were from one, but I don't believe they are if I'm not mistaken?).. I'm like, why is there such a weird coincidence of them being in this shelter, on the same team, knowing each other.. and that's when I did my research for the game x.x lmao..  I mean I ultimately know how the game/series ends ..  xD

I mean Vita more of a priority than PS4  of course(if Nintendo had an achievement system, id be rooting for them too.) but it's always nice to sit back and play it on a big screen (: (..even though I do own a PSTV lol)

But VNs are za besuto on small screen :P

Yeahhhh...... I bought Virtues Last Reward a longgg time ago for a B2G1 at my job, didn't play it. ZTD came out and it looked nice so I bought it and started playing it.. although it felt weird because Junpei &Akane knew each other.. Phi Σ knew each other (I was starting to suspect Eric &Mira were from one, but I don't believe they are if I'm not mistaken?).. I'm like, why is there such a weird coincidence of them being in this shelter, on the same team, knowing each other.. and that's when I did my research for the game x.x lmao..  I mean I ultimately know how the game/series ends ..  xD

Nope, Eric and Mira are ZTD-only characters.

I'm so seeing this:

PS4 - physical in the NA

Vita - physical in the EU

Because fck the rules :D

And that would be totally fine with me. :)

North America can keep their PS4 version for all I care, I just want that physical Vita version! :D

Although seeing how things went with the previous games, I suspect we won't see a physical version in Europe at all. At least not on Vita. :(

Yea, that's the most likely scenario. Aksys is almost Atlus level with EU ignore :/

To be honest, I live in EU and I want NA version. With this, my NA Zero Escape collection will be complete :D

Good news, guys!

tQxpjZ2.png

Now they don't specify PS4 or Vita, so I guess we can assume we'll be getting physical copies on both? I hope so. :)

Good news, guys!

tQxpjZ2.png

Now they don't specify PS4 or Vita, so I guess we can assume we'll be getting physical copies on both? I hope so. :)

NO WAY o.O

Or it's only PS4 because PS4 is the only relevant for mainstream.

I was sold on that first few second intro. DEM FEELS!

(Which is all I saw since the rest is dubbed)