Peace Eros Z - ZERO ESCAPE 3 CONFIRMED!

Who's distributing for Europe? Digital only seems really odd for this type of game and its fanbase.

No one :awesome:  Really. Rising Star Games distributed ZE2 but they won't this time. And ZE1 never came to EU.

We still need clarification from Aksys though. I think that the info about digital-only (from gemtasu) was a mistake.

EDIT.: Yeah, it will be digital-only in EU and according to Aksys RSG is distributing the game again (which is weird because RSG said that they won't)

TKCHsUo.png
Edited by Rollers23

Here's the article released by Toralia 

http://www.aksysgames.com/2015/10/29/new-zero-escape-series-announcement-zero-time-dilemma/

unnamed.png

Time Is Always Against Us…

In keeping with the season and celebrating all things sinister and diabolic, Aksys Games and Spike Chunsoft would like to announce that the official North American title for Zero Escape 3 is…(drum roll please)… Zero Time Dilemma! Building on the success of its predecessors, Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors, and Virtue’s Last Reward, series mastermind Kotaro Uchikoshi has pulled out all the stops to deliver the most compelling and mind shredding gaming experience ever seen on a handheld platform. Choice is your only method of salvation and your only means of escape. How much of your humanity will you sacrifice to earn your freedom? As a new age of ruin looms large on the horizon, you must make impossible decisions and weather unimaginable consequences as you straddle the line between absolution and damnation. Plan your escape. Summer 2016.

ZTD-Key-Art.jpg-Updated.jpg

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 1

That sucks :( I wanted to pre-order my copy of Zero Escape 3 or Zero Time Dilemma but since it's going to be digital only on EU , i'm screwed up . Does The rest of The World going to have physical release? Although The 3DS is region-lock what really pisses me off.

The main reason i didn't got a Vita is cause is filled with j-rpgs (a genre

I'm really excited for this. Loved VLR.

It's the main reason I got a Vita first.

The main reason i didn't got a Vita was cause is mainly j-rpgs (a genre that i'm starting to get into but still don't play them as much and don't feel confortable yet)

The main reason i didn't got a Vita was cause is mainly j-rpgs (a genre that i'm starting to get into but still don't play them as much and don't feel confortable yet)

Honestly, JRPGs are the main reason I buy handhelds in the first place. xD Grinding is easier to deal with on a portable system. But on topic, the wait for ZE3's release is getting unbearable for me.

• Like 1

Honestly, JRPGs are the main reason I buy handhelds in the first place. xD Grinding is easier to deal with on a portable system. But on topic, the wait for ZE3's release is getting unbearable for me.

me too  :(  since i finish ZE:VLR not long ago (still playing to get all the archives) i've been eager to play ZE 3 so much  :P  . To spend my time entertained until 2016 Summer , i've ordered a copy of 999 ( arrived yesterday) so i can complete the trilogy when ZE 3 comes.

Dear Aksys, 

Give me a Limited Edition and I'll give you my wallet.   :)

Well... it's no longer available =D

The main reason i didn't got a Vita is cause is filled with j-rpgs (a genre

Then get Vita now :awesome:

Because Aksys knows we all already pre-ordered LE :awesome:

... except me  :unsure:

Idk, maybe I'll import from USA (the shipping costs a lot though). The real problem is that I would have to wait longer because it takes a while to ship something from US to EU.

Edited by Rollers23

0DzhW.gif

Very good!

Idk, maybe I'll import from USA (the shipping costs a lot though). The real problem is that I would have to wait longer because it takes a while to ship something from US to EU.

Get it on Amazon. They cover the import charges (if you allow it) as well.

LE costed me around 60 bucks with all the additional charges. And that is objectively pretty much normal price for games here =D

Very good!

Get it on Amazon. They cover the import charges (if you allow it) as well.

LE costed me around 60 bucks with all the additional charges. And that is objectively pretty much normal price for games here =D

Be careful with that. If they make the real voices DLC then you'll have an unplayable game.