Peace Eros Z - ZERO ESCAPE 3 CONFIRMED!

Obviously HanaKana prevails everything, but VLR is VLR. :P

I pretty much know how the story in D2 unfolds but VLR is THE masterpiece =D

wow... so wait... is it possible that VLR > HanaKana somehow? :awesome:

You really need to play Dangan 2  xD

For me both series are amazing but I like Dangan a tiny bit more because of D2.

I've played both series but unfortunately: Zero Escape > Danganronpa for me... and sadly among the 3 Danganronpa game so far... 2 is my least fave... don't get me wrong.. I liked how it ends but I find some part of it made me "eh???"  (*stare* at Chapter 3).. 

Edited by JeieeM

I've played both series but unfortunately: Zero Escape > Danganronpa for me... and sadly among the 3 Danganronpa game so far... 2 is my least fave... don't get me wrong.. I liked how it ends but I find some part of it made me "eh???"  (*stare* at Chapter 3).. 

Well, everyone has their own opinions :P (but yea, chapter 3 had weird moments... and they killed my fav characters <_< )

Speaking of Zero Escape series, I liked 999 more. Yeah, VLR had fantastic atmosphere, great Japanese voice acting and some mind-blowing twists but I feel like 999 was better overall (in terms of story, characters and gameplay)

Edited by Rollers23
  • Like 1

Speaking of Zero Escape series, I liked 999 more. Yeah, VLR had fantastic atmosphere, great Japanese voice acting and some mind-blowing twists but I feel like 999 was better overall (in terms of story, characters and gameplay)

:highfive: At least we agree on this one ^_^

• Like 1

Well, everyone has their own opinions :P (but yea, chapter 3 had weird moments... and they killed my fav characters <_< )

Well, 999 is impeccable, but just did not have voice acting and wasn't on Vita-tan :/ 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

http://zeroescape.wikia.com/wiki/Zero_Escape:_Zero_Time_Dilemma

Why am I not surprised EU gets screwed again? =D

I know it's because there's still no publisher, but heck, if EU does not get it at the same time as JP/NA, it's gonna be ugly.

Seriously? TBA in EU ? Now i'm mad for the rest of the day . If it doesn't come in EU at the same time as the other regions , i'm gonna flip the fucking table upside down.

Man I just want to get the damn game already and find out what happened to the main character as well as the girl with the white hair from VLR (I think her name was Phi?). Oh and I would also like a collector's edition, most preferably the watch from VLR or something similar.