Peace Eros Z - ZERO ESCAPE 3 CONFIRMED!

If only....

Apparently a lot of ZTD news has been released in the last couple of days. Some character art as well,

***Possible spoilers ahead

participant_9.jpg

CZXckSxUEAA537R.jpg

From what i can read on the interwebz people think she's Nona

HYPE

Would be nice, but if the character is 6, there's no way it's someone else than Diana.

Nona will be #7 =)

If only....

Apparently a lot of ZTD news has been released in the last couple of days. Some character art as well,

***Possible spoilers ahead

participant_9.jpg

CZXckSxUEAA537R.jpg

From what i can read on the interwebz people think she's Nona

HYPE

Choo Choo!

hmmm... is it safe to assume that Participant #9 is Sigma? and yeah... #6 looks like Nona to me... 

Oh really :awesome:

There's no way Yotsuba won't be there. She was a participant of all Nonary Games => she won't be omitted :P

And Dio WILL be there for sure. Maybe not as himself, but as one of Left's clones. Not to mention Brother himself.

but.. how???

isn't she frozen with All-ice during ZTD period? well.. I actually want her to be in the game as well.. at least I will have a character that I will 100% hate :awesome:

• Like 1

Oh really :awesome:

There's no way Yotsuba won't be there. She was a participant of all Nonary Games => she won't be omitted :P

And Dio WILL be there for sure. Maybe not as himself, but as one of Left's clones. Not to mention Brother himself.

Choo Choo!

hmmm... is it safe to assume that Participant #9 is Sigma? and yeah... #6 looks like Nona to me... 

but.. how???

isn't she frozen with All-ice during ZTD period? well.. I actually want her to be in the game as well.. at least I will have a character that I will 100% hate :awesome:

That was exactly what i was wondering about.....Wasn't she supposed to be frozen with Alas during those 45-years? And also...didn't "Diana" say on a certain broadcast that she did something to 6 people, possibly the participants other than Siggy and Phido and herself if she is a participant. If that is true, wouldn't that make Yotsuba..dead? well, that's according to the timeline where we hear the broadcast and Yotsuba was alive in. So how's that possible? It could be possible if Diana isn't a participant and Yotsuba-san is...

Anywhoooo, i don't mind Yotsuba so i can overlook that....But i hope that the "Left"s aren't named Dios.....the shivers.....urrrghhh...

Edited by YaoiGod

Choo Choo!

but.. how???

1st spoiler - Reply to Yaoi-kun

2nd spoiler - Akane planned to bring both Yotsuba and Alice back so I'm presuming that's how Uchi will play it =D

That was exactly what i was wondering about.....Wasn't she supposed to be frozen with Alas during those 45-years? And also...didn't "Diana" say on a certain broadcast that she did something to 6 people, possibly the participants other than Siggy and Phido and herself if she is a participant. If that is true, wouldn't that make Yotsuba..dead? well, that's according to the timeline where we hear the broadcast and Yotsuba was alive in. So how's that possible? It could be possible if Diana isn't a participant and Yotsuba-san is...

Anywhoooo, i don't mind Yotsuba so i can overlook that....But i hope that the "Left"s aren't named Dios.....the shivers.....urrrghhh...

We don't know for sure that BOTH Sigma and Phi are participants. All we know is that Sigma came to SAVE Diana and lost arms.

We probably can presume Phi is a participant, which makes one open space for Yotsuba :awesome: Though... there's also Junpei so we have to count that =D

So... for this reason, I'm also not convinced that #9 is Sigma. I would actually bet on past Kyle more than Sigma =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

1st spoiler - Reply to Yaoi-kun

2nd spoiler - Akane planned to bring both Yotsuba and Alice back so I'm presuming that's how Uchi will play it =D

We don't know for sure that BOTH Sigma and Phi are participants. All we know is that Sigma came to SAVE Diana and lost arms.

We probably can presume Phi is a participant, which makes one open space for Yotsuba :awesome: Though... there's also Junpei so we have to count that =D

So... for this reason, I'm also not convinced that #9 is Sigma. I would actually bet on past Kyle more than Sigma =D

regarding clover

hmmm... if Clover and Alice will be back for ZTD... the only thing I can think of atm is VLR is like a continuation of ZTD's good ending... like Diana's route then in true end path, Clover and Alice won't be needed to be frozen like since VLR event are no longer necessary because the world is safe via True route... then JunePei will live happy ever after :awesome:

regarding participant

hmmm.. but isn't Kyle does not yet exist or too young in ZTD timeline? assuming that this really happens

now that I think of it... it was never actually revealed that the previous pic shown is Sigma and Diana:

if no#9 is not Sigma.. my next guess is he is "?" *shrug*

I'm sure all will be explained once we get to play ZTD :D

That's too far! xD

hmmm.. but isn't Kyle does not yet exist or too young in ZTD timeline? assuming that this really happens

That actually depends on who Kyle actually is =D

And if he actually exists in VLR.

He can just be the shell for us to enter from ZTD where he actually existed.

now that I think of it... it was never actually revealed that the previous pic shown is Sigma and Diana:

Again, Uchi being clever in teasing us =D

regarding participant

if no#9 is not Sigma.. my next guess is he is "?" *shrug*

Well, "?" is Blink Winkel, in other words, us, in other words, us in Kyle =D

So yea, #9 is most likely player character from VLR. =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Man all this talk about VLR and ZTD I completely forgot about a majority of VLR (except for most of the true ending and what happened. In the pictures that I saw from previous posts, is one of them Alice's red-haired friend?

I guess it is about time then for someone to replay VLR xD maybe play 999 along the way as well xD

Hmmm.. You mean Clover? I don't think so... Since you know...

She was frozen state in ZTD.... She might still look the same in VLR in ZTD timeline (if she returns)

Man all this talk about VLR and ZTD I completely forgot about a majority of VLR (except for most of the true ending and what happened. In the pictures that I saw from previous posts, is one of them Alice's red-haired friend?

It¨s time...

to duel! replay!

Tsche, red-haired friend :P Yotsuba is more important character than ALL-ICE =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

• 4 weeks later...