UEFA Champions League

GRITTY_PITTY

UEFA Champions League  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2014/15 UEFA Champions League?

• 2 weeks later...

Barcelona are going to try hard to win the treble, I think that Juventus are going to try to shut down the front three but at one point Messi or Xavi/Rakitic is going to open them up and assist a goal for Suarez or Neymar.

Edited by mittoucp

My respect towards Juventus, they did way better than I thought they would. Loved the  end of the match, where the ref added 6 whole minutes (I felt they should've been 3, maybe 4, but who knows).

Also, congratulations are in order for them, for becoming the first team to lose six Eruopean Cup finals. Truly an amazing feat.

Now to watch the Copa America, and see Messi not do jack.

My respect towards Juventus, they did way better than I thought they would. Loved the  end of the match, where the ref added 6 whole minutes (I felt they should've been 3, maybe 4, but who knows).

Also, congratulations are in order for them, for becoming the first team to lose six Eruopean Cup finals. Truly an amazing feat.

Now to watch the Copa America, and see Messi not do jack.

Yeah, good job from Juventus.

If you don't feel very enthusiastic about Copa America you still has World cup U20, and Women's world cup, today Netherlands and New Zealand had a great match.

• Like 1

Yeah, good job from Juventus.

If you don't feel very enthusiastic about Copa America you still has World cup U20, and Women's world cup, today Netherlands and New Zealand had a great match.

On the contrary, I think it'll be very fun. Last one was full of surprises, not to mention Forlan and Suarez, so I can only expect this one to be up to standards, even more so with so many competent teams in it for once.

As for the Women's World Cup, it's always fun. Hopefully it ends with a shocker, like the last one did.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Congrats for Manchester City, well deserved.

The fact that they had to beat the champions of the germany, champions of the europe, and the only team in italy that won the treble to win, the treble is so fascinating. Hats off. ?

• Like 1

As an Inter Milan fan, I am truly happy about the fact that we reached the final. Realistically, we had no chances at all to win, so barely losing to such a big team like Manchester City means a win to me. After all, we were pretty much already dead after being drawn with Barcellona and Borussia Dortmund in the group stage!

• Like 1

On 6/14/2023 at 2:35 PM, KenjiCBZ said:

As an Inter Milan fan, I am truly happy about the fact that we reached the final. Realistically, we had no chances at all to win, so barely losing to such a big team like Manchester City means a win to me. After all, we were pretty much already dead after being drawn with Barcellona and Borussia Dortmund in the group stage!

Inter Milan quite had it though. Y'all were a lot better than Real Madrid in the semi final 2nd leg. Possession was distributed evenly especially during the first half. I don't want to be that guy, but if hadn't been for Lukaku, I think the game would've gone all the way to extra time. There was a little display of selfishness by Lautaro Martinez too. Inter Milan already won 3 UCLs anyway, so I guess it was just Manchester City's time.

Arsenal is now the only big English team without a champions league trophy to their name! Feel bad for them after the disasterclass for bottling the premier league this season.  

Edited by Maxximum

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...