Is the multi-player for this still active?

Rowdi

I also have this without dlc and will help with the multiplayer trophies ...

Just need to finish payday: the heist first and i´ll be joining you guys :)

It'll be a couple weeks before I'm ready. I want to finish the game that I'm playing now and one other that I borrowed, so I can return it.

I'll do what I can to help with Payday too. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I got the platinum a couple of days ago and you shouldn't have any trouble finding full games at peak times. The dlc maps will have to be boosted because there's no way to search for them and in order to play them everyone in the lobby will have to have them for you to even get on, iv never been on a dlc map in a normal lobby. Easy to boost you just need 6 people play ADAM grab and vote to skip all non dlc maps then when you get one everyone leave the little sister alone and everyone gets the win if the score is the same.

Ill help out if needed iv got it download on 2 ps3's if you need to fill out the slots.

Awesome, that might be a godsend if we're struggling to find players. Will definitely shoot you a message if we need you :D

No problem i still need another 8 levels to get the level 50 trophy so some turret hacking boosting will come in handy.

It's on sale in the UK and the rest of the PAL territories. Not sure about the US though. You guys got the big Ubisoft sale which we don't have.

Yeah, I don't think it's on sale here, since we got a huge Ubisoft sale this week (I picked up Scott Pilgrim from this...finally)

It's on sale in the UK and the rest of the PAL territories. Not sure about the US though. You guys got the big Ubisoft sale which we don't have.

I doubt there's a discount in the US. I bought the game+dlc bundle from the US store a couple months back. It was on sale then for $20 for ps+.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I don't think it's on sale here, since we got a huge Ubisoft sale this week (I picked up Scott Pilgrim from this...finally)

Sweet! :awesome:

I'll send you a message on psn to get something going.

I just started this game. I usually don't do MP stuff until the SP is done; however, when you guys are ready, I'll take a stab at it. Also, if you UK and EU guys play at odd times (I'm GMT -6), send me a PSN message or message me here. Since this is the only game I'm playing at the moment, I'll probably get through SP pretty fast. If I don't here from anybody while I'm playing the SP, I'll message you when I'm about to start MP. Also, I have a few on my PSN list that are willing to get some Bio 2 MP on. If the we get enough people, and you guys are willing, I'd much rather not boost and just play real games. I'm down for whatever though.

Ok, so boosting is not necessary for this game. The servers are still really busy. Besides, you can't start a game without a minimum of six players. Kind of difficult to boost like that.

Good to know, I'm not too worried about DLC trophies (how much is the DLC in the US right now anyways?) but I would love to get to level 40 that way when I finally get through playing Bioshock 1 I'm not stuck and can't plat 2..

I'm already rank 10-19 (don't remember lol) so feel free to add me if you want someone to just shoot the shit with while leveling :D