Is the multi-player for this still active?

Rowdi

Good to know, I'm not too worried about DLC trophies (how much is the DLC in the US right now anyways?) but I would love to get to level 40 that way when I finally get through playing Bioshock 1 I'm not stuck and can't plat 2..

I'm already rank 10-19 (don't remember lol) so feel free to add me if you want someone to just shoot the shit with while leveling :D

Idk how much each dlc is sold seperately, but NA ps+ subscribers are to buy the game plus all dlc for $20.

I already bought the game on Amazon for $8 when I bought the first game lol.

There are three DLC: two at $10 each and one at $5 (USD). I was thinking about getting them as well. However, I'm moving in a week, across country. I probably won't be on the PS3 for the majority of the summer :shakefist: . I was hoping to plat Bio 2 before then, but I don't think that's going to happen. I'll send you an add tonight anyways.

not necessary yes .. but its faster

You're right, however, it's going to be super difficult to get six people to get in on a match to boost all at the same time. Also, you will always have randoms dropping in. Since there are ten available slots, anything is possible.

There are three DLC: two at $10 each and one at $5 (USD). I was thinking about getting them as well. However, I'm moving in a week, across country. I probably won't be on the PS3 for the majority of the summer :shakefist: . I was hoping to plat Bio 2 before then, but I don't think that's going to happen. I'll send you an add tonight anyways.

Anybody that's interested in the dlc is better off buying the complete edition and just not install the main game.

You're right, however, it's going to be super difficult to get six people to get in on a match to boost all at the same time. Also, you will always have randoms dropping in. Since there are ten available slots, anything is possible.

Mattas and I have two ps3's, so that's four slots. Add Steve and we have five. We just need one more with dlc.

Sadly, I can't start playing this for at least another two weeks. :shakefist:

Okay if you're on playing sometime when I'm on just message me and we can play :)

And I think if you set up a definite time for a gaming session we could probably get enough people.

I have the dlc, and the last trophies i need are -

Aqua Incognita

Play at least one non-private match on each DLC map.

Territorial

Win a non-private match in each of the 6 new maps.

Is anybody interested in trying to get these? I've been playing for the past week (just did rebirth last night) and i haven't come across a new map yet.

Aqua Incognita

Territorial

Is anybody interested in trying to get these? I've been playing for the past week (just did rebirth last night) and i haven't come across a new map yet.

I believe unless EVERYONE in the lobby has the DLC the DLC maps are locked out. Which pretty much requires boosting. If/when I do get the DLC, I can help you.

Aqua Incognita

Territorial

I'll set up some gaming sessions starting on the week of 6/18. Anybody that wants those two trophies are more than welcome to join up.

• Like 1

Thanks Steve.

I'll give you a shout before I start. It'll be before the ps4 comes out. At least by a couple of weeks. :P

I just bought this (on disc, no DLC though) and will be looking to get the MP trophies too.

When you guys start to play this, I would like to play as well. I am at level 23 ish, and looking to just finish the non dlc trophies. Message me if you don't mind another player joining up.

Active enough, I'm pretty sure. Talk to Sir_bee aboiut it i think he is looking for more people to play with.

Thanks BT, I appreciate you remembering this :)

I have a gaming session set up for June the 18th to get the dlc map trophies knocked out. The times aren't concrete. I can change them to better suit the group if needed. I'll be playing Bioshock all next week for those that want other boosting sessions or just want to play straight up. Send me PM's here if you want to join the boosting.

My time window for this is 11:00am to about 5:30pm -5 gmt. I do get online at other times, but these are best for me to schedule gaming sessions around.

I have a gaming session set up for June the 18th to get the dlc map trophies knocked out. The times aren't concrete. I can change them to better suit the group if needed. I'll be playing Bioshock all next week for those that want other boosting sessions or just want to play straight up. Send me PM's here if you want to join the boosting.

My time window for this is 11:00am to about 5:30pm -5 gmt. I do get online at other times, but these are best for me to schedule gaming sessions around.

Is there a certain level to do the DLC trophies? If not I'll join :)

Is there a certain level to do the DLC trophies? If not I'll join :)

I don't think so. I haven't even started the mp yet.

Your more than welcome to join if you want. You just need the Rapture Metro dlc where you'll be able to get the Territorial and Aqua Incognita trophies. Mattas was kind enough to describe to me the easiest way for everybody involved to get these trophies. Once we get these done, I want to do some of the other non-level related mp trophies if we have time.

Edit: Game session over.

Edited by Rowdi

• 3 weeks later...

yea, i got the platinum three days ago

Hit level 50 yesterday. :P

The Wife played a few rounds on her account last night and ever match she was in was full, so I'd say it is still pretty active.

Parker

Yeah, certain game modes stay busy all the time. Most of the time it's the same people. I ran into the same players over and over. Seems to me that there's a small group of people that play this game all the time. Civil War and Capture the Little Sister stay full. Usually by that same group of people I mentioned earlier. Makes getting those mp trophies like Mother Goose a lil difficult. :S