Metal Gear Solid: Who is your favorite character?

Remilia Scarlet

Do i really need to answer that question?

tumblr_mvnjkoznQV1r8erlno1_500.gif

Interesting thing of note: Not many people will notice this, but the animation in this .gif alone is evidence of Platinum's amazing attention to detail. Notice how Raiden's nostril moves ever so slightly when he furrows his brow, along with the edge of his upper lip and the lower lid scrunches slightly. Insane attention to detail.

Edited by AnimeDreama

There's so many great characters in the Metal gear universe that it's hard to pick, but a few of my favourite characters are:

The Boss -  Big Boss would be nothing without The Boss. She is definitely one of the most important and influential characters in the Metal Gear timeline, and She's also one of my all time favourite female characters. 

Big Boss - I found that BB had a much more sad and personal story when compared to Solid snake, and it really makes you feel.

Gray Fox - He's badass! That's all you need to know about him.

Edited by Yoshi
  • Like 1

This is such a difficult question since Metal Gear Solid has such amazing characters and character development!

But it's probably between Revolver Ocelot and Otacon for me.  The former because seeing his early developments in MGS3 really fleshed out his character, and the latter because of his tragic story in MGS2.

The scene after Emma's death in MGS2 where her parrot repeats his name and he bursts into tears again gets me every time.  On PS2, the painful realism of that scene really struck me, and I don't think I ever felt so sympathetic for a character than I did for Hal at that scene.

• Like 1

My favorites in order are:

- Solid Snake (Due to being one of my childhood heroes during my PS1 and PS2 era)

- Big Boss/Naked Snake (MGS3 and Phantom Pain)

- Revolver Ocelot (and by ocelot I mean pre-liquid ocelot from MGS3 and so on)

Fatman! One of the best fights in MGS history! I mean cmon he's on roller blades!!!! And rollerblades = awesome! "Laugh and grow fat!"

3.jpg

That and The End!

Metal-Gear-Solid-3-The-End1.jpg

Runner ups

Vamp

1585256-mgs2_vamp.jpg

Emma

emma_emmerich_by_billym12345-d3dfpjs.png

Edited by Dav9834