Metal Gear Solid: Who is your favorite character?

Remilia Scarlet

The Boss                                                                                                                         Johnny Sasaki "Akiba"

11553-theboss.jpg                                     johnny-sasaki_288x288.jpg

Sunny/Naomi Hunter

trama4s05.jpg

Edited by Jiaho24

I can never decide on just one character who I like the most from the Metal Gear Solid Series so here's three of my favorites :)

Solid Snake 

SOLID_SNAKE_2.png

Big Boss 

MGS%20Big%20Boss.jpg

Solidus Snake 

Metal_Gear_Solid_2_Cast_Solidus_Snake.jp

Solidus is one of the most misunderstood characters in the series ... throughout the whole of MGS2 he was fighting to try and erase the patriots and stop the events in MGS4 from happening :) That is a true hero.

• Like 1

500px-MGS3ColtSAADual_zpshbabp8ag.jpg

Ocelot. Don't even think about using autofire against him, he'll know. The hand gestures, the gun play, the way he manipulates everyone, the feeling he gets when he slams a long silver bullet into a well greased chamber. What's not to love?  :P

mgs3-the-end_zps8y5fyomt.jpg

My most memorable battle has to go to The End however. That feeling of dread as you look around for him only to find him right behind you! A gun to your head and death in his eyes!

But the true heroes of the series are of course the cardboard boxes who risk life and limb to shelter their charges and ask for nothing in return. God bless them.