Hohokum Video guide

Superbuu3

All videos show how to get each trophy from the main hub, so by following these you can easily get all trophies with the exception of the speedrun

The full playlist is here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWMHC3lPhET1m5s9G9pjvMtvqYWm-DK8_

Nutpopper's Delight Popnutinus Maxia

Celebrated Master of Ognapology (Ognadae Tetratetron) and Young Ognathologist (Ognadae Ognadae)

Ragazzi del 99 Gelatus:

Nutpopper's Regret Popnutinus Minimus:

Ghoonpile Ghoongollion Marginus:

The Ostler's Daydream Cumulus Velivolus:

Les Croque Parabolique Acrobaticus Sycamoria:

The Twilight Tickler Bulblio Bulblio:

Clambound! Bivalvia Claustraphobius:

Shame of the Scuttlers Hermetica Ingloria:

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 4

Nice work hipo5, i'll check them out later. I'm likely gonna do a guide later, if I like how they're done I might ask if i can use them in my guide.

I'm looking forward to see a speedrun video.

Haha, yes thats going to be fun, lol. Hopefully it doesn't take me too long.  Second video is up.

I swear someone is trolling me, when ever i upload guide videos i get dislikes before anyone even viewed them... I hope people realise disliking a video achieves nothing as i've already got a small but loyal group using my video guides. Its really childish, but on the plus side they just get my video pushed up in the related to videos section because they clicked on my video while signed in lol. My videos are getting autoqueued thanks to the hater always looking on my profile.

Edited by Superbuu3

Nice work hipo5, i'll check them out later. I'm likely gonna do a guide later, if I like how they're done I might ask if i can use them in my guide.

I swear someone is trolling me, when ever i upload guide videos i get dislikes before anyone even viewed them... I hope people realise disliking a video achieves nothing as i've already got a small but loyal group using my video guides. Its really childish, but on the plus side they just get my video pushed up in the related to videos section because they clicked on my video while signed in lol. My videos are getting autoqueued thanks to the hater always looking on my profile.

Feel free to use them :)

As for the haters thing - yeah this happens sometimes. But it's not a bad thing. You get better positioning in search engines. Activities are good, both likes, dislikes and comments.

• Like 1

Feel free to use them :)

As for the haters thing - yeah this happens sometimes. But it's not a bad thing. You get better positioning in search engines. Activities are good, both likes, dislikes and comments.

Thanks bro finding stuff on this game is harder than i thought >_>. I'm trying to make videos showing the most efficient way from the starting point in the world hub but then keep going in circles, as trying to identify a world from a circle is harder than i thought.

I don't think people know how the search engine works. My most hated video on youtube is actually my most popular one funnily enough and seems to show up on related videos a lot compared to my other stuff.

Edited by Superbuu3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

hey hey buu mate this is my next game to play hehe the vids look great and now i watched one i have a better understanding of the game ,its at 98% download at the mo so hopefully il get around to playing tomoz :) as i just got 100% in titan attacks :)

thanks again for the work you do 

• 11 months later...

All trophies have videos except the speedrun one.

They helped a lot! I still don't have a clue what this game is about or what I'm supposed to do or even what I can do in this game. But thanks to your vids I now have every trophy except the speedrun.

edit: got the speedrun trophy on my 2nd try. Found a vid showing what to do.

Edited by de_digibeet
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

They helped a lot! I still don't have a clue what this game is about or what I'm supposed to do or even what I can do in this game. But thanks to your vids I now have every trophy except the speedrun.

edit: got the speedrun trophy on my 2nd try. Found a vid showing what to do.

Congrats man and glad it helped. I think i'll be returning to guide making again soon.

• Like 1