Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
movievet-dotcom

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

75 posts in this topic

This is a game I want to play.

The Witcher 2 was overall, one of the most adult games I have ever played on a console.

I can't wait. Really.

Yes, I've already bought PS4 for this game. Only 43 days to premiere. It  could be 200 hours of pure joy!

By the way, I wondering what kind of trophies will be avaible...

Edited by sccorp84

First 15 minutes of Witcher 3 gameplay:

Edited by sccorp84

I'm very interested in this game. I just wish the second game at least was available on a ps console. I hate jumping into pre-established series.

It's been a long time where I was this hyped for a game.

I watched all the cutscenes of Witcher 1 (3 hours) to understand a bit of the setting.

I have ordered the Witcher 2 for my 360 and the first book (blood of elves)

All of the above, just to understand the game I will be playing in a few months.

I don't know why, but I'm really hyped for this game.

The most anticipated game since I was born. Already preordered :)

Well off I go to pre-order then.

It's been a long time where I was this hyped for a game.

I watched all the cutscenes of Witcher 1 (3 hours) to understand a bit of the setting.

I have ordered the Witcher 2 for my 360 and the first book (blood of elves)

All of the above, just to understand the game I will be playing in a few months.

I don't know why, but I'm really hyped for this game.

Gentleman, I recommend you "The Sword of Destiny" and "The Last Wish" which are the real first books about the Witcher. You read the first book of Witcher Saga which was published later. Best regards! :)

Edited by sccorp84

Gentleman, I recommend you "The Sword of Destiny" and "The Last Wish" which are the real first books about the Witcher. You read the first book of Witcher Saga which was published later. Best regards! :)

I agree, but what is the real difference between saga and non-saga?

Witcher Saga is a big story divided into 5 books. "The Sword of Destiny" and "The Last Wish" are sets of short stories different from the Saga.

Witcher Saga is a big story divided into 5 books. "The Sword of Destiny" and "The Last Wish" are sets of short stories different from the Saga.

So which one do you recommend to start?

I can't wait for this game. I love open world rpg's and I think it will live up to the hype!!

I'm very interested in this game. I just wish the second game at least was available on a ps console. I hate jumping into pre-established series.

They've said you can just jump straight into this one without playing the others :)

They've said you can just jump straight into this one without playing the others :)

Yea, but they always say that lol. I'm sure I'll pick it up at some point and just read the backstory on a wiki or watch the cutscenes on youtube. 

Edited by MatCauthon

Well, it looks like another 100+ hours of my life are going to be lost to a video game.

never played the first two games because they weren't available on playstation. Hopefully this new game won't require much prior knowledge to enjoy it.

Maybe we'll have another Mass Effect scenario where we get the first two after this releases!

The new trailer looks incredible. This is the only game I have ever pre-ordered.