The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

I´m going to trade in Murdered: Soul Suspect PS3 and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate at Gamestop and pick it up for an additional 10€!

Are you sure? Like Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is probably worth 10€ and Murdered Soul Suspect not much more... I don't see how you can have The Witcher 3 for 10 € with that. If you do, just tell me which store you've went !

Are you sure? Like Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is probably worth 10€ and Murdered Soul Suspect not much more... I don't see how you can have The Witcher 3 for 10 € with that. If you do, just tell me which store you've went !

Gamestop Germany, Austria and Switzerland have special promotions called 9.99€. They upload a list of games high demanded and you can trade in two of those games and pay an additional 9.99€ in order to buy and preorder a soon to be released game. Of course the list usually contains recently released games which are still worth 60€ alone such as Bloodborne, Battlefield, Mortal Kombat, and so on..., but if you handle it smart enough, you can basically steal from them this time around ;)

Last time i traded in Thief PS3 and Borderlands 2 Goty PS3 for Batman: Arkham Knight :P

Yeah I started reading the books too.

Short Stories

Miecz Przeznaczenia (1992) - The Sword of Destiny (English edition 2015)

Ostatnie życzenie (1993) - The Last Wish (English edition 2008) -> Chronologically before Miecz Przeznaczenia

Main Saga

Krew elfów (1994) - Blood of Elves (English edition 2008)

Czas pogardy (1995) - Time of Contempt (English edition 2013)

Chrzest ognia (1996) - Baptism of Fire (English edition 2014)

Wieża Jaskółki (1997) - The Swallow's Tower (English edition 2016)

Pani Jeziora (1999) - Lady of the Lake (English edition 2017)

Sezon burz (2013) - Season of Storms (English edition TBA) –> Prequel to Krew elfów.

I have the eBook version of the bolded ones, and I'm reading Blood of Elves right now and have already read The Last Wish.

I'm liking the books very much. And I liked a lot to read about the striga episode that is shown as a cutscene at the very beginning of Witcher 1.

Edited by DocDoomII

With gamestop? there sold out over here -_-

That sucks :(

I did mine with GAME. Try their site out? I believe they deliver international on some items you'd probably have to double check on their twitter or facebook or summit though

• Like 1

I'm thinking about getting this, but i'm new to the Witcher franchise. Should I play the 2 previous games?

I'm already about to do that with the Mass Effect trilogy, since I want to prepare myself for Mass Effect 4.

I'm thinking about getting this, but i'm new to the Witcher franchise. Should I play the 2 previous games?

I'm already about to do that with the Mass Effect trilogy, since I want to prepare myself for Mass Effect 4.

Haven't played them either, it's said there is a good introduction about the previous story, so you'll know the main plot. If you want to go deep into the Witcher universe I think you should play them an read the books (read all five in german, good storys, lots of dark humour and I think lots of persons and hints from there will be in the game). But I haven't played the two games as well, no good pc or xbox, so I just watched/read some story videos/reviews and hope that is enough :)

And to anyone in here from munich, please write in here if you find the game in store today or tomorrow, perhaps there is a chance to play it already this weekend :)

Haven't played them either, it's said there is a good introduction about the previous story, so you'll know the main plot. If you want to go deep into the Witcher universe I think you should play them an read the books (read all five in german, good storys, lots of dark humour and I think lots of persons and hints from there will be in the game). But I haven't played the two games as well, no good pc or xbox, so I just watched/read some story videos/reviews and hope that is enough :)

And to anyone in here from munich, please write in here if you find the game in store today or tomorrow, perhaps there is a chance to play it already this weekend :)

Wow, I didn't even know this franchise went that deep. After I read your post, I did some research and I guess this franchise is really famous in Poland. 

I too don't have a powerful PC and neither an xbox, so I guess I am going to be watching playthroughs while I rush through Mass Effect on my PS3. 

Thanks for the information.

Good lord whats the topic ? :o

It's a Game Design Document, you essentially have to create a concept for a game, and write about the characters, story arc, game engine, philosophical points etc. There could be worse things to write about, but 100 pages is 100 pages :S