So many glitches!

DUSTlMUS

That update did fix a lot, but it still suffers anyway. I still get crashes occasionally. Though, it seems to have stopped glitches like items disappearing or areas resetting.

Restart the game. Works!!

If you use an older save with the patch the game will crash!

• Like 1

You guys speak of an update but.. I never got the update pushed to my Ps4? I checked for one this morning, nothing. =/

Sorry to hear that but the update is only for EU said Sony.

The next update will be on EU this Monday and I think there will be a patch in USA.

Nope my post patch save turned into a crash instantly file 8 hours in at pin village today ._. plus my other two saves my poor guy is stuck in under map oblivion

Got another patch yesterday, know it now fixes platinum as my friend has unlocked it.

Just moved from pinwheel harbour to village...game froze. Restarted...now my save won't load at all. This is the third game brekaing glitch I've come across. Done with this game....really liked it, but having THIS mant game breaking glitches after 2 patches is silly.

• Like 1

Mine got through the whole game with hardly any problems (finally), after having all 3 game saves (at different points in the story, mind you) crashing on me before the patch :/

Fantastic game - loved it - but even now I've got a glitch on the 'Miner's Vigil' puzzle in Brimclif mine... so frustrating; hopefully I don't have to start again just to do this one!

Edited by FluffyAssassin64

Just moved from pinwheel harbour to village...game froze. Restarted...now my save won't load at all. This is the third game brekaing glitch I've come across. Done with this game....really liked it, but having THIS mant game breaking glitches after 2 patches is silly.

The exact same thing has happened to me. Now when I try to load my save it just freezes on a black background. Before it was "just" crashing; now it won't load at all. Great patch, devs. You screwed the game up EVEN worse  :facepalm: What's the point of paying for PSN when all you get is broken games and developers who are too dumb to be able to fix them?

The exact same thing has happened to me. Now when I try to load my save it just freezes on a black background. Before it was "just" crashing; now it won't load at all. 

It could help to wait a bit longer. I had the same problem and after 10-15 the game finally loaded. After that there wasn't another problem.

It could help to wait a bit longer. I had the same problem and after 10-15 the game finally loaded. After that there wasn't another problem.

Thanks. I tried that. It loaded eventually then just froze for ages on another area transition screen. Game is still a broken POS.

I've got the patch update but I'm still having trouble with the game. I'm trying to get past the part at the Crow's Nest Pub where I have to find the safe, found it, opened it and then the games turns off and I get an error message...anyone have any ideas what to do? 

Was really enjoying this game till now... 

I've got the patch update but I'm still having trouble with the game. I'm trying to get past the part at the Crow's Nest Pub where I have to find the safe, found it, opened it and then the games turns off and I get an error message...anyone have any ideas what to do? 

Was really enjoying this game till now... 

The game is still broken despite two patches. It often crashes after you do part of a puzzle because it tries to autosave then and that can make it crash. There is supposed to be another patch coming for it according to the developer who's answering people's questions on this thread. I would just wait for the next patch to see if they actually manage to fix it this time – third time lucky!

The game is still broken despite two patches. It often crashes after you do part of a puzzle because it tries to autosave then and that can make it crash. There is supposed to be another patch coming for it according to the developer who's answering people's questions on this thread. I would just wait for the next patch to see if they actually manage to fix it this time – third time lucky!

Okie dokie, thanks for the info!