So many glitches!

DUSTlMUS

with second patch my game crashed only 2 times at area switch between village and industrial. but i was able to continue after both crashes (one time with a 5 min loading screen). All trophies working fine , i was able to plat it in 8 hours (because i missed the only missable trophy -.-). except of to crashes everything worked fine , its a good game and story is good too. because of bad start it is very underrated game.

with second patch my game crashed only 2 times at area switch between village and industrial. but i was able to continue after both crashes (one time with a 5 min loading screen). All trophies working fine , i was able to plat it in 8 hours (because i missed the only missable trophy -.-). except of to crashes everything worked fine , its a good game and story is good too. because of bad start it is very underrated game.

I'm sure you can plat it pretty quickly without too many problems if you're following a guide. If you want to explore and figure stuff out for yourself, I'd recommend waiting until it's actually fixed properly, if it ever is, otherwise you won't be able to enjoy playing it.

I'm sure you can plat it pretty quickly without too many problems if you're following a guide. If you want to explore and figure stuff out for yourself, I'd recommend waiting until it's actually fixed properly, if it ever is, otherwise you won't be able to enjoy playing it.

First area i explored by my self , after that i used a guide . If you dont miss the deja vu Trophy you can plat it another hour faster .  I think you can plat it about 5-6 h with guide. (Its way faster if you know what to do before you start the game ^^ half of my plat time is pausing and watching video guide^^)