Authentic co-op glitch in Ultimate Edition?

Bioshock94xLA

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I reckon he means glitch where you go to private mp match and select basic bullet ballistics and other beneficial settings. Then switch to coop. This should keep bullet ballistics to minimum and still play on authentic.

Ps3t site has better instruction and it says that glitch works on 1.05 and if I remember it right ultimate is also on 1.05.

• 3 weeks later...

It still works with ultimate, however when I played coop and used the glitch, it was like playing on sniper elite difficulty with all beneficial settings on

Ive just watched a YT video about this "Glitch" and I like it for one reason. If it works, then it will allow me to get my "Complete Campaign in Co op" trophy to then get Platinum.

I dont like it for all obvious reasons. This will take the competition from the game. If it allows Authentic to be played like Marksman Mode.  

Team Rebellion and 505games both seem to be one, but this is not the case. If you contact either Rebellion or 505Games (Lucky to get a human reply) they wiil pass you on to the other....

My Score is still stuck at 600,000 XP on PS3. Doesnt budge at all.

Edited by snacklepuss