Post Your Smartphone Homescreen

Masamune

This is what mine looks like at the moment. I know nothing fancy, but the clock and the battery icons do change from time to time on their own. Plus the clock does tell me what time it is; even though it is in japanese. >.<

photoalbum_456808307_user74581900-1.jpg

Can someone tell me how you are adding your trophy card to your homescreen? I would love to have mine right in the middle of mine if I can. Plus I was thinking of getting an anime alarm clock, but don't know which type.

P.S = Was hoping to do a whole Yoshino {Date A Live} theme but sadly I doubt they have anything for her like they do Miku.

Edited by quietlilangel
  • Like 1

This is what mine looks like at the moment. I know nothing fancy, but the clock and the battery icons do change from time to time on their own. Plus the clock does tell me what time it is; even though it is in japanese. >.<

photoalbum_456808307_user74581900-1.jpg

Can someone tell me how you are adding your trophy card to your homescreen? I would love to have mine right in the middle of mine if I can. Plus I was thinking of getting an anime alarm clock, but don't know which type.

P.S = Was hoping to do a whole Yoshino {Date A Live} theme but sadly I doubt they have anything for her like they do Miku.

Ya know I was going to post the playstore link to "psn id widget" but I couldn't find it... If it was pulled, I wonder if it has any relationship to the site maintenance recently. We may be getting a real app. :) I don't see why else it would get pulled.

Can someone tell me how you are adding your trophy card to your homescreen? I would love to have mine right in the middle of mine if I can.

Ya know I was going to post the playstore link to "psn id widget" but I couldn't find it... If it was pulled, I wonder if it has any relationship to the site maintenance recently. We may be getting a real app. :) I don't see why else it would get pulled.

Found it, it's called the PSN Portable-Id Widget I was actually surprised to see not that many people here have it.

• Like 1

It doesn't show up for me. When clicking on the linking it gives me this page; We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server.[/size]

When I click it, it brings me there saying installed. But when I specifically search for it, it doesn't show. Hmmm. Maybe it's only viewable to those that already have it, but it's no longer public. Ok my theory is back! Because there's no reason to have it pulled. Give Sly and Webber some time if my theory is true. I'm going to email the app developer and see if I can get a response. :)

When I click it, it brings me there saying installed. But when I specifically search for it, it doesn't show. Hmmm. Maybe it's only viewable to those that already have it, but it's no longer public. Ok my theory is back! Because there's no reason to have it pulled. Give Sly and Webber some time if my theory is true. I'm going to email the app developer and see if I can get a response. :)

Yea cause even when I look on my playstore on my phone. There is nothing called PSN Portable ID Widget at all. So most likely they took it down. >.< An of course once I find out that I can actually do this stuff with my phone. xD

Yea cause even when I look on my playstore on my phone. There is nothing called PSN Portable ID Widget at all. So most likely they took it down. >.< An of course once I find out that I can actually do this stuff with my phone. xD

Well there are ways around this. I wouldn't trust any site really, but if my phone was rooted I could extract the apk, and send it to you, then you'd be able to install it. Hmm well rooting isn't difficult by any means, and I've done it with my note 2 before. Maybe I'll just do that and send it to you. I don't think I have a lot going on today, so it wouldn't be a burden. :)

Is that the Galaxy S5 or S5? How do I get it to look like yours? because that's freaking awesome!

Well here's mine.

Its a Galaxy S4, its made through a combination of Nova Launcher, Custom made widgets and lots of experimenting.

Search for " Android Phone Ricing ".

There's a lot of examples here too MCS

• Like 1

It doesn't show up for me. When clicking on the linking it gives me this page; We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server.

That's strange, it comes up fine for me but only if I'm signed into my google account (since I already have it), otherwise I get the same message.

I guess it was pulled. confused-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

You could always get it here I guess: http://www.mobogenie.com/download-psn-portable-id-widget-996223.html

Edited by Masamune_316

I, uh, suck at checking my email? If you need me, text or facebook me. Emailing or calling won't do much for you. 

I rarely check my mail (maybe a few times a month), but I think I've never been over around 50 messages (mostly junk :P). My mom on the other hand has around 1000, although that's mostly Facebook notifications.

I rarely check my mail (maybe a few times a month), but I think I've never been over around 50 messages (mostly junk :P). My mom on the other hand has around 1000, although that's mostly Facebook notifications.

I got sick and behind on my emails, and it just spiraled out of control. Once I hit 20K I'll finally clear it. ;) 

My brother is worse - he has 100s of unread text messages as well. 

xD yep... Xperia M2 Aqua

I knew it, your taste in smartphones makes up for your taste in girls ! xD

Just kidding ofc, but I'll give you a high five as fellow Sony user  :highfive:

I've had my Xperia E for 3 years now, but it's starting to get outdated, it's CPU can't keep up at times xD I'm planning on buying a Z1 in the near future :) (A Z3 is waaaay too expensive...)

• Like 1

Since I'm probably the only person on earth who does not own a smart phone, let me post my tablet home screen.
mZ3Azke.jpg

It's old as fuck and I don't really use it anymore.

I do love my background, though.  :D

Edited by xFalionx