Post Your Smartphone Homescreen

Masamune

• 2 weeks later...

That's strange with my search it should have shown... Hmmm. Welp problem solved regardless! :) Of course my theory of a psnp app just went out the window :(

It doesn't show up for me. When clicking on the linking it gives me this page; We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server.

I just found this widget called URL Image Widget. It downloads any image from a server at intervals that you define (default is 4 hours). It then shows the image on your home screen. I haven't had any problems with it yet. I'm not sure If you were still looking for a widget to display the images.

Go to your widgets menu

Pick a size that you want (I chose 1x4 because It fits perfectly)

It should show some configurations

In URL make the image 

https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/username.png

Set Scale to Fill

Everything else can be left at the default value

Tap Force Update

Tap Close

Now your image should reload every 4 hours with an accurate trophy card.

Nice, is that an AR-15? My Dad recently got a AK-47, the things fun as hell to shoot. :holy:

Yes it is! I've wanted one for literally like 8 years and finally got this one after getting a pretty nice tax refund. Yeah it's super fun to shoot man! AK's are really fun too. 

Edited by PLamb858

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I did a complete overhaul on mine last night, it involved CyanogenMod. :P Definitely an improvement of what it was like before, I'm just glad I didn't "brick" my phone doing it. -_-

zb40Rrp.png     k7ag5AO.png

Just look at how awesome the black & red colors look (it matches my PC now too)! admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624 Don't ask me who the girl is though, I just picked it because it matched the color scheme. :P

• Like 4