Platinum Impossible, Hoarder Glitched! Spoilers!

Cornish--

Can't put items on back left middle shelf. I've played through whole game and 2 partials, opened safe in case and tried different objects but still no luck (maybe a puzzle but I think it's a glitch). For anyone playing through to prevent glitches as I had a few, I would wait for a new patch this current one prevents loss of projector fixes and items going missing on shelves as I found out 2 hours into 1st play through as update wasn't available at time but if you want to play it make sure to save before performing plaque animations as sometimes you can get stuck a blank space unable to go anywhere (I think I pressed triangle so don't do that). The other main one is Photography as the Pinwheel Industries only seems to allow you to go through the door once before the music player lid is shut again (you could try going back to first plaques to start up animation but didn't work for me). The music player is opened after your first use of the lantern (straight ahead) just save before as I got glitched in the plaque animation room 5 times it was a joke. Every ribbon room you have to take 4 pictures (you speed up once you've found them), to see if you have got them go downstairs in the case and there's 2 doors you must open to reach the photography room. Finally I think deja vu is missable it's when you have to destroy the blue crystal in reception, this is after you have gone through a ribbon door you will have an animation happen after returning from door you have destroy some crystal to make a path before you get to reception but then you just walk past it and ring bell. I wished I had stopped once the first glitch affected me and waited until a patch was available in insight but I'm glutton to punishment due to the you started a game you got to complete it damn you ocd. 

Edited by CornishElite
  • Like 1

I think it's a small team if not one person so it could take time for a patch. The problem isn't always the developer it's Sony as it takes ages for them to release the patch just like Apotheon which had an unachievable platinum, the guy fixed it within a week but it took Sony over a week to release it.

Edited by CornishElite

I actually spoke with Peter from their Dev team tonight about these glitches. He indicated that Europe will be receiving patch 1.04 soon with Australia soon to follow. This should address these trophy problems. I also have the hoarder glitch, the mills management elevator glitch preventing me from collecting all figurines, and as of an hour ago I can no longer load my save as the game crashes. I also stupidly missed the deja vu trophy on my play through and it took me hours to solve the red combination safe code - why oh why didn't I follow a walk through??? Now I have to do it again. 

The game crashed around 10 times during my 9 hours of play time. And now no longer loads saves. I'm currently on version 1.01

By the way, it is a small Dev team. They are extremely nice people. Be sure to thank them for your free game if you get the chance

• Like 1

Yeh took me ages to find the case safe code, if anyone is wondering the safe code number is in the school next to the hidden door you need a black light to see number. I'm not knocking the developers just wanted to point out glitches to prevent annoyance as the game itself is intriguing and enjoyable. I've been on the twitter feed the guy running it seems genuinely grateful for people pointing out glitches.     

Edited by CornishElite

I am sorry, I dont care how small or big these companies are, no excuse at all for a broken game.  Not sure if Sony rushed them or not, but still these companies should be fined or something for this.  Unacceptable these games Sony has given us lately are broken, free or not.  Maybe another lawsuit Sony's way for giving away broken games.

Edited by killerlightning
  • Like 4

I am sorry, I dont care how small or big these companies are, no excuse at all for a broken game.  Not sure if Sony rushed them or not, but still these companies should be fined or something for this.  Unacceptable these games Sony has given us lately are broken, free or not.  Maybe another lawsuit Sony's way for giving away broken games.

lol

For starters the games are part of a subscription service so you have every right to vent your frustration at Sony but I disagree with saying the size of a company doesn't have an affect on polish of a final product. Big companies have endless money and personnel to check every possible outcome of a game to check for glitches, where as a small company like White Paper Games can only do so much at once and if a company like Sony came along to give you a large sum of money which you could keep a company afloat and get you publicity for your company your going to take the deal. I don't think they released the game with the intention of it being broken that would be sheer stupidity on a companies longevity. They released a patch day one that fixed most problems and are fixing more as quickly as they can, as a small company they are normally in it for the passion of gaming as you can see in their twitter feed the developer is constantly answering quires not like big companies that have a dedicated social media guy who has no clue about the game. In my opinion Sony need to step up their game and create a more efficient way of releasing patches as most of the time it's Sony causing the delay e.g. the US still hasn't had the 1st patch but EU had it days ago, they need to relax the scrutiny of regulation of patches. You need to be more forgiving to smaller companies as they give you different experiences to a big company that only gives you sequels and if you keep going for the jugular every time they make a mistake the gaming horizon is going to be bleak and boring. 

Edited by CornishElite

Lol really? that's 3 months in a row where one of the plus games being glitched so you can't obtain the platinum. Sony is on a spree

lol sure coz you blame everything to Sony. smh

I bet you even blame Sony for the wars that happened all these years. xD

Edited by ipot_04

lol sure coz you blame everything to Sony. smh

I bet you even blame Sony for the wars that happened all these years. xD

i don't blame sony for the glitched trophies, i say sony is on a spree with putting games with glitched trophies in the IGC

• Like 2

By the way, it is a small Dev team. They are extremely nice people. Be sure to thank them for your free game if you get the chance

Thanks so much for my "free" broken, glitchy game, devs.

Edit: Oh, and it's full of typos as well.

Edited by sp483
  • Like 1

Then just don't play it. If you want to lawsuit them go ahead. good luck with that.

• 2 weeks later...

As a paying customer he's allowed to criticize the service if it's not to his satisfactory

As paying customer when I am no satisfied I unsubscribe. or only subscribe for a the period of time were the service offers what I like.

Paying customer who keeps complaining and not taking action means he is actually satisfied but being fuzzy

As paying customer when I am no satisfied I unsubscribe. or only subscribe for a the period of time were the service offers what I like.

Paying customer who keeps complaining and not taking action means he is actually satisfied but being fuzzy

Not when Plus is mandatory for online play it isnt, I know I wouldn't have Plus otherwise