Fastest time?

Connie

Less than 14 hours for the Demon's Souls plat? I feel like there must be something I'm missing here because the little amount of time I played it, I spent about 1/4 of that time just exploring a few levels.

Well, you can plat it in a little less than 10 hours with someone dropping everything for you and helping you beat every demon, like conn here :P . Now, if you are doing a legit run, it really depends a lot on luck (for the Pure drops), but I think it could take less than 25-30 hours, but it also depends on how you do with bosses, because it takes 4 playthroughs (if I remember well).

Either way, congraulations conn! Hpe you enjoyed the game.

It wasn't nero, it was nauGie (hence why he thanked him on the OP). I think Jack, Hitman and some others also played with him.

Not in my EU game it was all my and naugie who completed it together, we did it in one sitting too :o

• 5 weeks later...

Just thought i'd show off a bit more since its my only good plat according to the leaderboards thanks again naugie :) 13 hours, 51 minutes, 47 seconds to be exact

You've come to spam that here on PSNP also? :o

It wasn't nero, it was nauGie (hence why he thanked him on the OP). I think Jack, Hitman and some others also played with him.

No, I actually never played DS with conn. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Not for this version, but my platinum time for NA was 10 hours and JP was 5 hours (and I messed up big time with the 5 hours one). :P It's fully possible to get the platinum in under 3 hours.

Edited by MMDE