[2015 MAY 8/9/10] DOUBLE EXP WEEKEND

TheYuriG

It will be hosted 3 days of full double exp for Spartacus Legends this weekend and it has already begun. For the ones of us that still have the terrible lvl 50 grind to do, this is the time for joy! You can go from 0 to 50 in about 6-7 hours, if using the double exp weekend + double fame boost you get for 20 coins (which you can loop buy with the daily grinds coins rewards + leveling up reward). If some of you think this game is to feasible to 100%, I can assure you that abusing the double exp weekend, it will be among the easiest and quickest 100% you can achieve and plus extremely rare gold trophy. GO NAB IT!

Link: https://www.facebook.com/SpartacusLegends/photos/a.262819853833139.58431.221932867921838/759630980818688/?type=1&theater

• Like 1

never played this game but wouldn't mind the 100% for that ultra rare.. downloading meow.

are the rest of the trophies doable in 1-2 days?

The rest of the trophies are not actually related to leveling (well, leveling helps to have better armor, but fighting unarmed is the way to go) and they can be done quick, I think 6-8h for the rest, tops.

Do you mean May 9,10,11? Your title is confusing!

Nope, 8 9 10, today, tomorrow and sunday. Unless it's already day 9 for you? To me is day 8, 3pm at the moment and the exp is already live.

Edited by TheYuriG

The rest of the trophies are not actually related to leveling (well, leveling helps to have better armor, but fighting unarmed is the way to go) and they can be done quick, I think 6-8h for the rest, tops.

Sweet.. just installed the shiz. Putting ME2 on hold for this one  :D thanks for the heads up!

Ah... shit. I reported the topic to a moderator and asked him to change it for me.

You can edit titles yourself, for future reference, by editing the OP, clicking "use full editor" and changing the title there.

• Like 1