Community Events

BDRick35

So how is this?

I haven´t figuered it out yet.

Is there a minimum off laps or do i just have to get one valid round?

In my first try with Formula A i just wanted to get a valid round time and got it. Than left via the pause menu. The game said do you want to save and quit. So i did it. But my time does not appear on the leaderboards section.

Second try with the renault clio cup, i did the exact same thing just drove some more rounds and my time appears on the leaderboards.

Thanks ...

The Question would be .... have i still entered it for the trophy?

The explenation states "participate in 20" and not "make the leaderboards" but i have absolutly no control about it. Can´t see or track my progress on how many i have entered

Online Trophies :devil: i hate them

Edited by BDRick35

anybody figure this out?  mine haven't registered either.

this

https://www.facebook.com/projectcarsgame/events?_rdr

says only 5 scheduled events through June 12, and 2 have started/finished before US launch??

to get 20 does this mean trophy could take a year to achieve??? weird....  

and this

http://www.projectcarsgame.com/esports.html

says 18 events thru 2015/16

so, i am missing something...right?

any one can help, let me know, thx.

Edited by feligian

• 2 weeks later...

The way this game keep your stats and update them is horrid. This is probably  just as broken when Driveclub released. The menus are just atrocious to look at. I hate the menu music also, it reminds me of Dead Island. I actually appreciate Driveclub even more after playing this.

Back on topic about the thread. Since it is very hard to tell if you even got a valid participation in these events. I imagine some folks will be pissed when their trophy dont pop. And if this doesnt even unlock in how ever many months it will take. Trophy enthusiast will riot.

• Like 1

You just have to set a time, it doesn't matter how shitty it is. Unless the time is in the first 3000 in the world it won't show up on the leaderboards. If you go into your saved data files you'll see files for your ghost times saved.

You just have to set a time, it doesn't matter how shitty it is. Unless the time is in the first 3000 in the world it won't show up on the leaderboards. If you go into your saved data files you'll see files for your ghost times saved.

Just hope you´re right on that.

• 2 weeks later...

to show on leaderboards you must be in the top 3000 in the world with a valid lap time....
to get the trophy, you must complete one VALID lap time in 20 seperate community events..... not necesarrily show upon leaderboards.
so do one lap, valid lap, pause the game and if under "best lap" your lap time is shown then its a valid lap. exit session and the prompt will be to "save and quit". 
rinse and repeat for 20 events.... 
leaderboard entry is not a requirement for the trophy 

• 1 month later...

i counted 20 events as of today (7/31/15).  So, someone out there should be getting this trophy within next few days, assuming all you have to do is participate.  I "think" i need two or three more myself...curious to see what happens.  

Including the one last night, I've done 15, and I'm ranked in the top 3000 in 11 events.  Hopefully, all you have to do is just participate in them.  On the PS4, it says folks have got the platinum.  I wasn't expecting this even until around late August or so anyway.