Community Events

BDRick35

• 3 weeks later...

So 23 events now, all completed in the top 3000 with all the save files to prove it, and no trophy.

There is a thread about it on the official forum, and one guy claimed the devs are aware of it because they have listed it in the "known issue" thread, but they have yet to comment on it.

If anyone else has the same problem, it could help if you went over there to inform them about it to keep the post alive. If a lot of people post about the issue I'm hoping the devs eventually will have to comment on it and increase their efforts to fix it.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?36377-Community-ambassador-trophy-not-unlocking

• Like 1

The developers have been made aware of the problem thanks to Elmo on the official project cars forum, it took 23 events for me to get my trophy and platinum and all people can do is to keep entering the events as the trophy will unlock eventually, on the known issues lust means it's been acknowledged as a fault and within reason a fix should be made

Two more events this week and still nothing. I just want to be done with it and delete this garbage. Biggest purchase regret in a long time. And not for this trophy, but it does't help. Iv'e hated this game from the start. Awful, not even that good. Filled with various bugs from the start. Whoever is reading this and thinking about buying this crap, don't! I would pick Driveclub over this steaming pile easily. Driveclub is great, tell a friend.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Still no trophy. Its been 5 months since I started this game, doing the events every week (No DLC). I'll go as far as to say that this trophy was meant to be bugged. Why you ask? Well when they have DLC for events that expire within a few days... that's why. It's an attempt to get ppl to buy it compulsively. Now some will say that you still have these cars, but tbh who will care after they are done with this game. (Awful game imo). I didn't support this DLC nonsense, But I'm highly disappointed with myself that I supported and bought this game. Sightly Mad Studios are probably the biggest scumbags in the industry at this point for this type of DLC practice, not to mention the whole thing with the announcement of PCars 2. No way on earth I will ever support this developer again, and I urge you all to do the same.

Well something has definetely changed after the last patch (3.0?). Before it, there was 97 Platinum achievers, and now we are on 144, and it is rising fast. 47 (about 1/3 of all achievers) has gotten it in the past week. 

Could just be everyone has had time to hit that 22-25 or what ever when it finally pops. I should be getting mine in a few events I hope. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally got it today. I tried the "Find me" method three times a week since it's been found. I refreshed every event even the ones I've never been on the leaderboad or I didn't participated them (except the DLC ones). So guys, DON'T STOP TRYING. It took months but it finally unlocked when I totally lost my hope.