DLC available in UK?

So as everyone knows, the DLC for this game was removed (twice) from the US PSN store a few years back, making this game impossible to 100% here.

However, I just read that the DLC is still available for download from the UK PSN store. Can anyone confirm this? I know you'd need the UK version of the game for it to work...

DLC has also been removed over here a couple of times. I'll check for you but I dont think its up any longer.

EDIT: I was wrong, the DLC is still available just shy of £8.

Thanks for checking! Now I just need to hunt down a UK version of the disc... If anyone on here has a copy that they'd be willing to ship to the States, make me an offer.

DLC has also been removed over here a couple of times. I'll check for you but I dont think its up any longer.

EDIT: I was wrong, the DLC is still available just shy of £8.

When you checked the store, which DLC did you see? I think the one with trophies is the Character and Sim Mission Pack.

Yes, the DLC is still available on the UK PSN store. A quick look at what the store's description is tells me it's the trophy-enabled DLC you're looking for.

Expect to pay top dollar for the game, though. Cheapest I can find used or new is (the equivalent of) $36 and that's not including postage, import tax, etc, so you're looking at $55+ for the game, DLC and postage, which is ridiculous. If you want to go through with it anyway, and want help from a UK native, drop me (or AF, I imagine) a line and we'd both be happy to help out. Hell, I'd be more than happy to trade for a few US games I've been wanting. :P

• Like 2

Yes, the DLC is still available on the UK PSN store. A quick look at what the store's description is tells me it's the trophy-enabled DLC you're looking for.

Expect to pay top dollar for the game, though. Cheapest I can find used or new is (the equivalent of) $36 and that's not including postage, import tax, etc, so you're looking at $55+ for the game, DLC and postage, which is ridiculous. If you want to go through with it anyway, and want help from a UK native, drop me (or AF, I imagine) a line and we'd both be happy to help out. Hell, I'd be more than happy to trade for a few US games I've been wanting. :P

Nicely done, I can confirm what young Pie has stated. I'll also vouch for Pie in terms of being a reliable person to trade with should you take that route.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been looking for the dlc for a while and read that it is available on the UK psn and found this thread. I have no problem getting a UK copy of the game but how do I get the dlc off the UK psn store? I already made a UK account (this one) but I cannot add funds to my account because I have a US credit card. How did you download the UK dlc? Any help would be appreciated.

I've been looking for the dlc for a while and read that it is available on the UK psn and found this thread. I have no problem getting a UK copy of the game but how do I get the dlc off the UK psn store? I already made a UK account (this one) but I cannot add funds to my account because I have a US credit card. How did you download the UK dlc? Any help would be appreciated.

You would have to buy a UK PSN card. There are various sites around that sell them.

On 5/29/2012 at 4:32 AM, killermike125 said:

Do you have any links or ones in particular? Thanks

This site I have used to buy US PSN cards. They may not be the cheapest, but I know they are reliable. The code is e-mailed to you within 5 mins of them receiving payment:

I know of another site that was recommended to me but have never used them before so can't personally vouch for their reliability:

(I know it says xbox, but they do PSN cards too :P)

Edited by Stevieboy
removed links as sites no longer around