trophies not popping

Razor_Gloves

i got 2 trophies, then my vita died. I got home plugged it in and continued playing (got the mask of the kids face and saw all the pictures in the house) then i realized no trophies popped.

Maybe ill have to start a new playthrough and finish it in one sitting.

Just giving a heads up, hope no one else has this problem.

I don't know if this will help but I had a similar issue with Dynasty Warriors 8 Complete edition and I got first place in one of the challenges (Trophy popped), turned the system off and did another one and the trophy didn't pop. What I had to do is close the game from the main menu and re-lunch it and the trophy popped after I did the challenge again.

When I played this no trophies popped at all and the trophy list didn't even get added to my trophies. What I did was restart the vita, sign out of PSN, make sure you're vita is in airplane mode, then restart the game and play from the beginning. After I did this all trophies popped when they should of.

Is the PS+ version somehow screwed?

is that even possible????

same case with Satoshi.. I bought the game on launch and didn't experience any problem in trophy pops...

I guess the problem is with the patch...

I've read somewhere the solution is delete>re-download>play without the patch > trophy pops..... this would make sense and probably explains why Satoshi and I didn't encounter a problem with the trophies...

When I played this no trophies popped at all and the trophy list didn't even get added to my trophies. What I did was restart the vita, sign out of PSN, make sure you're vita is in airplane mode, then restart the game and play from the beginning. After I did this all trophies popped when they should of.

Thanks!!!

Is the PS+ version somehow screwed?

I bought the game on launch and no problems.

i download it from ps+ , played it , and all trophies popped normaly ... so no, ps+ version works fine . stage 3 and 4 was strange because on every checkpoint an error message told me that saving is not possible .  but when i died, it loaded last checkpoint so it was no problem at all.

Played the game (PS+ version) for an hour or so and realized that no trophies are popping. BTW the first one should come up about 2 min after you start the game. Checked the trophy list - it was not installed.

Exited the game, then reloaded. It got trophy list installed but still no trophies. After third reload the trophies started to pop but close to the end of the game it froze and I had to restart again from the last save. After that trophies glitched again. Finished the game without the last three trophies.

Now starting all over from the beginning... :(

First time I played, the first 2 trophies didn't pop.

I tried playing again earlier but instead I opened the Trophies app first and let the game's trophies to load before I started a new game and it popped normally.

I have v1.04

You can finish it in one sitting, I managed to finish it 2 hours and 5 minutes but that's because I got stucked on the part that looks like a potato head but I figured it out that it was just simple.

Edited by ipot_04

You can either turn off the wifi on your Vita or turn Airplane mode on then open the Trophies app and wait for the trophies to load before playing the game.

This is what I did. I waited for the Trophylist to showon the app, switched Vita to Airplane mode and started collecting Trophies.

Got some weird bugs though which made it impossible to run through the game quickly.

I have some trouble to get "You're Free, Twisted Twins", it's the only trophy I didn't get what I must do?

It's weird this trophy is glitched for me... I have installed the patch 1.04 get the two last trophies but not this one. And it's strange: this trophy "You're Free, Twisted Twins" is the rarest trophy of the game. Is there anybody with the same problem?

I have some trouble to get "You're Free, Twisted Twins", it's the only trophy I didn't get what I must do?

It's weird this trophy is glitched for me... I have installed the patch 1.04 get the two last trophies but not this one. And it's strange: this trophy "You're Free, Twisted Twins" is the rarest trophy of the game. Is there anybody with the same problem?

lol, it's the only missable trophy.

When you were in the twin's house, you're suppose put the heart balloon into the white noise for the pictures to unlock.

It's the only room that needs you to interact in an individual's room.

There's no harm in checking out trophy guides when you're completing it 100%.

If you already get passed on their room then you'll have to replay the game from the beginning until you get to the Twin's room again.

Edited by ipot_04

Thank's but it's not that trophy I didn't get but the trophy of the end of the last level. The trophy you are speaking is "They can't get along" and not "You're Free, Twisted Twins"

In the trophy guide you can writre : "You're Free, Twisted Twins" can be glitched and not popped

I think that the reason why it's the rarest trophy.

Edit: After I saw that I didn't have the "You're Free, Twisted Twins" trophy I installed the patch 1.04 and get the two last trophies but not this one. So I made a second walkthrough and I finally obtain my last trophy. So you must install the 1.04 version to get the 3 last trophies. I hope it can helps for other who have the same problems.