PSNProfiles 100th Platinum Archive

Razza

Mine was Hannah Montana and as for writing about it you can check out the original thread :)https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/7263-dr-mayus-mysterious-100th-platinum/?hl=+mysterious%20+100th%20+platinum

Haha I remember this when you first posted it :) genius idea on what platinum to have as number 100 :D Added to the archive :D

Also added shawnbenham to the archive list with a sweet platinum :D

Edited by razza123-

My 100th platinum was The Evil Within.

I wanted a game I really liked for the milestone, and I don't really have the patience to sit on games when the platinum is ready for the taking. Was happy this game came out around the time I was nearing 100 as I don't think I'd swap it for anything (except maybe for my favourite ever PS3 game... looks like you have that covered though razza).

Thanks man I am trying to work on the platinum, though I never thought I would even get this close to getting it :P added to the archive with an awesome platinum :D

1Ld82352.png

The Dark Soul 

Acquire all trophies

My 100th had to be a game from my favorite franshise :)

That's an awesome platinum, Dark Souls always seemed like a game that would be too tough for me to handle so I am extremely jealous of anyone who has the abilities to platinum such a tough game :) 

Please wait as the other 39 Platinum trophies are pending...

No rush man this thread isn't going anywhere :P (as long as it doesn't get locked :P )

My 100th was One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2. It's my favourite anime series and I really enjoyed the games so that was enough reason for me. :D Also my 150th is unlimited world red. :)

I love it when people have real meaning behind each of there milestone platinums :D congratulations on some awesome platinums and added to the list :D 

My 100th was Disgaea 4 doods! 1 because it is my favorite series and 2 because it has the greatest/sexiest trophy of all time

1L387154.png

Now as sexy as this plat image is I'm going to have to politely ask you guys to please contain your orgasms doods

damn dude stop showing such beautiful images everywhere :P you know not every ones heart can take such awesomeness :D ADDED! :D 

• Like 4

My 100th Platinum was Final Fantasy XIII. This game was my reason for buying a PS3 years ago. When I finally figured out the "trophy" thing I wanted to have this Plat as soon as possible, but kept getting sidetracked  by other games. Then as I was nearing #100 I realized that this game had to have that spot. So after Platinum #99 was done I made it a point to get the grinding done. My only regret is that I didn't pay attention to my overall trophy count because I could have had a double milestone with trophy #7000.  :(   But It's okay because it is trophy #6969 which is still pretty cool :P.

• Like 2

I'm thinking of making my 100th platinum something pretty rare and respectable, but I'm also thinking of just being like "fuck it" and just make it Hannah Montana for the lolz

I'm like, a mere 80 platinums away from my 100th - so I should probably hurry up and make a decision straight away

My 100th was Disgaea 4 doods! 1 because it is my favorite series and 2 because it has the greatest/sexiest trophy of all time

1L387154.png

Now as sexy as this plat image is I'm going to have to politely ask you guys to please contain orgasms doods

Perfect milestone for the King of Prinnies, dood

But it's easy to tell us to contain our orgasms dood, because that image is just a little too sexy

Edited by Aex
  • Like 2

My 100th was Disgaea 4 doods! 1 because it is my favorite series and 2 because it has the 2ND greatest/sexiest trophy of all time

1L387154.png

Damn straight it is. Nothing can beat awesomeness of the Vita version's plat. Better get some tissues to contain those nosebleeds doods. :P :

1L2d127f.png

Edited by Blue Flare
  • Like 2

Rocksmith 2014 on the PS4 with the aptly named title: I Can Play Guitar. Pretty rare too. Just like my 50th, Red Faction Guerrilla. It's like I planned them or something <.< 

Maybe I'll get Far Cry 2 for 150th :P

L15b95e.png1S2bc3da.png 40-platinum.png

Edited by Half-H3ro
  • Like 2