PSNProfiles 100th Platinum Archive

Razza

Considering it's UR it's not that different xDD

Congrats again =D The amount of URs you have is incredible =D

I meant different than other people, lol. I didn't see it in the archive so when I got close to 100 I decided to shoot for it. Plus, dat Trophy Name :wub:

Edited by Hemiak

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I made a video for WhatCulture about easy platinum trophies, and one of the comments said I should come here and join the 100 club!

I also do a podcast called PlayStation Radio UK, and the listeners voted on what my 100th platinum should be. It was this:

51awzHuIRUL._SY300_QL70_.jpg

It was awful.

Hey that was my comment :) Welcome to the site :D.

I saw you had PSNP in your video so I thought you should be part of the Archive ^_^.

• 3 weeks later...

100° :platinum:

THE LEGEND OF HEROES: TRAILS OF COLD STEEL

1Lb2b55c.png

Cold steel conqueror

As a big fan of JRPG my 100th platinum could not be one of the greatest of the late generation

*applause*

Brilliant choice.

One of the best you could have made!

Glorious, simply... glorious.

Little unrelated but... seriously, you should stop skipping VNs :/ :D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

Then you should not choose non appealing VNs :P

That's not easy. for example i liked a lot code realize : guardian of rebirth and hated Amnesia memories and both were created by the same team. It's hard to choose one or another without knowing too much of the game and you learn only by playing it(or reading :awesome:)

And beside that, tha's the tropies question, i want to rise up on leaderboard fast and Vn(expecially  JAP) are the fastest way.

Edited by Lo_Strigo

Then you should not choose non appealing VNs :P

I see these people that have all these Plats from games they just skipped through the text, and I'm just like, "...Really?"  That's almost like paying for trophies.. Unless they got it free, somehow. But at the same time, people look at mine and see stuff like Toro, and probably say the same thing. xD It's hard to keep your hands clean from filth, and be a successful trophy hunter.  -_-

I see these people that have all these Plats from games they just skipped through the text, and I'm just like, "...Really?"  That's almost like paying for trophies.. Unless they got it free, somehow. 

Well, it IS paying for trophies... :/

And beside that, tha's the tropies question, i want to rise up on leaderboard fast and Vn(expecially  JAP) are the fastest way.

So much disrespect towards VNs :(

You can rise even without abusing VNs =)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami