PSNProfiles 100th Platinum Archive

Razza

100° :platinum:

THE LEGEND OF HEROES: TRAILS OF COLD STEEL

1Lb2b55c.png

Cold steel conqueror

As a big fan of JRPG my 100th platinum could not be one of the greatest of the late generation

My #100 was - Toukiden The age of Demons.

A fun game but the 300 hour grind really dragged on. I do like the platinum title, which is why I picked it for the milestone.

My 100th plat was Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number. The name of the platinum is TROPHY ADDICT. 

a fitting name for a huge milestone.  B)  B)

Because i love the series, my Plat #100 is:

La03f53.png   Tales of Graces f

Everyone is added and all up to date :D 

Well, it IS paying for trophies... :/

Well, in a sense. But they're doing something to earn them. It's not quite what I had in mind with that statement. I was thinking more along the lines of paying someone to earn a Plat for you.

Maybe for some but its easy for me. You wont see any filth on my profile  ;)

:lol: One day, you will be corrupted, mark my words.. But in the meantime, it looks you're the hero this forum deserves, but not the one it needs right now. ;)

• Like 1

I guess I can join the club of hard labor here... I wanted to reach that legendary 100 mark by finishing one of the greatest game ever! :D

#100 :platinum:

THE LAST OF US REMASTERED

1L351129.png

"It Can't Be For Nothing"

I wonder the same if all these 8 years since DAY ONE of the Trophy System was for nothing xD

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I wonder the same if all these 8 years since DAY ONE of the Trophy System was for nothing xD

I wouldn't say that my good man. I'm of the belief that if it all goes away tomorrow, i'll have memories that will last for a lifetime... or at least a while.

Anyway, before I completely get sidetracked here, let's get down to business!

1Lcd4e46.png

Platinum 100

Adventures of Mana

10/7/2016

As a kid, I played Final Fantasy when others played Mario. This game, originally released in 1991 on the original Nintendo Game Boy as Final Fantasy Adventure, was one of the biggest reasons why. I played this in 1991 at the age of 11 and was one of the first RPGs (and games) I saw through to the end. The first Action RPG in the history of games holds a special place in my heart... and an even bigger one now as PlayStation Platinum 100.

I actually didn't have a clear-cut idea for Plat 100 coming into 2016 as I had never gotten more than 20 Plats in a year prior to this one (I needed 28 for 100 and have surpassed that by a few more). Once 100 got closer I knew this had to be the one. I had gotten away from RPGs significantly as I got older but I have a few RPG Plats (Dragon Age Origins, Dragon Age 2). When I saw this on PSN a week after it came out I jumped at the chance to buy it.

So many memories came flooding back just listening to the main theme (Rising Sun). I attacked every grind and every boss like it was 1991 all over again. When Julius finally fell and the ending played out, I knew I would never listen to the credits music (Legend Forever) the same way again. I'm not ashamed to say that the tears were more over the fact that it was Adventures of Mana than the fact that it was Platinum 100. You just can't put a price tag on childhood memories returning when you are in your 30s.

For all these reasons, I am so happy I chose Adventures of Mana as Platinum 100.

• Like 2

I swear I posted to this!? How could I have forgotten!??

1Lc309d0.png

Atelier Rorona Plus Alchemist of Arland #100!

I guess I can join the club of hard labor here... I wanted to reach that legendary 100 mark by finishing one of the greatest game ever! :D

#100 :platinum:

THE LAST OF US REMASTERED

1L351129.png

"It Can't Be For Nothing"

It was a tough decision on what number would be, but my 100 :platinum: is

1Lafd2ca.png

The Legend of Heroes: Trials of Cold Steel 2

The Ashen Chevalier

Unfortunately the plat is the same as the first one, but oh well. Was such a good game.

I wouldn't say that my good man. I'm of the belief that if it all goes away tomorrow, i'll have memories that will last for a lifetime... or at least a while.

Anyway, before I completely get sidetracked here, let's get down to business!

1Lcd4e46.png

Platinum 100

Adventures of Mana

10/7/2016

As a kid, I played Final Fantasy when others played Mario. This game, originally released in 1991 on the original Nintendo Game Boy as Final Fantasy Adventure, was one of the biggest reasons why. I played this in 1991 at the age of 11 and was one of the first RPGs (and games) I saw through to the end. The first Action RPG in the history of games holds a special place in my heart... and an even bigger one now as PlayStation Platinum 100.

I actually didn't have a clear-cut idea for Plat 100 coming into 2016 as I had never gotten more than 20 Plats in a year prior to this one (I needed 28 for 100 and have surpassed that by a few more). Once 100 got closer I knew this had to be the one. I had gotten away from RPGs significantly as I got older but I have a few RPG Plats (Dragon Age Origins, Dragon Age 2). When I saw this on PSN a week after it came out I jumped at the chance to buy it.

So many memories came flooding back just listening to the main theme (Rising Sun). I attacked every grind and every boss like it was 1991 all over again. When Julius finally fell and the ending played out, I knew I would never listen to the credits music (Legend Forever) the same way again. I'm not ashamed to say that the tears were more over the fact that it was Adventures of Mana than the fact that it was Platinum 100. You just can't put a price tag on childhood memories returning when you are in your 30s.

For all these reasons, I am so happy I chose Adventures of Mana as Platinum 100.

Hey guys. Mine was Tomb Raider Definitive Edition. Hated that mp though, lol

Just achieved my 100th platinum, with the work of art that is Metal Gear Solid 4.  Such a fantastic game, even 8 & 1/2 years on.

Chose Life is Strange for my 100th platinum. I was swithering between it and the Dark Souls III platinum (which I unlocked 15 minutes later) but Life is Strange had such a powerful effect on me I wanted it immortalised. 

I didn't realise I was so far behind on updating this :( sorry everyone for the delay but everything is now up to date and everyone added :D 

L99b884.png

1L2a7804.png

:platinum: Platinum

Collect all trophies

Killzone Mercenary. There are two reasons why I decided to have this one as my 100th plat.

1st reason: I wanted it to be a Killzone game, cause KZ3 was my 1st plat. And I did have KZ Shadow Fall as well, but this leads to the 2nd reason: I played KZM with my boyfriend. I did all the MP with him, and had fun with. That is special enough to make it a milestone, specially cause we both made it one. My 100th and his 200th. I was at 99 plats like 2-3 months, even tho I had like 5-10 games ready to plat, except KZM. And this is the reason why I decided to enter the Platinum Rain Day.   :dance:

Edited by mapachiniartaud
  • Like 1

#100: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record

My original intention for my 100th platinum was Battlefield 4 but that didn't work out. This as my 100th isn't too bad but I wish it was different. I'll be sure to plan it more out for #200!

Edited by - Cammy -
  • Like 1

I completely forgot to post my #100 when I got it way back in Feb. I guess better late than never 

1Ledd3c0.png

40-platinum.png Master Assassin - Assassin's Creed II

Why this game? No reason really. I've never planned any milestones, although reading here the thought some people put in maybe I should. For now I just play what I fancy and take what I get. Worked out pretty nicely in this instance though as that's a pretty sweet Plat image

• Like 3

Just now, Crimson Idol said:

Congrats. :)
And as many others already popping other plats right after that. :D

Yeah, true. :P I was sitting at home on weekend right before the release of FFXV and had 97 platinums and I thought to myself that FFXV would be a great milestone. I quick search on google revealed to me that Trine 1-3 are some fun yet easy to achieve platinum games that I hadn't played yet, so yeah, quickly did Trine 1+2 and left one trophy open in Trine 3 to achieve my goal. :)