PSNProfiles 100th Platinum Archive

Razza

22 minutes ago, ShadowStefan said:

Yeah, true. :P I was sitting at home on weekend right before the release of FFXV and had 97 platinums and I thought to myself that FFXV would be a great milestone. I quick search on google revealed to me that Trine 1-3 are some fun yet easy to achieve platinum games that I hadn't played yet, so yeah, quickly did Trine 1+2 and left one trophy open in Trine 3 to achieve my goal. :)

Personally I wouldn't call Trine fun but yes, the game seem to be rather easy. And FFXV surely is a good plat to choose for such a milestone. 

On 05/12/2016 at 8:59 PM, mapachiniartaud said:

L99b884.png

1L2a7804.png

:platinum: Platinum

Collect all trophies

Killzone Mercenary. There are two reasons why I decided to have this one as my 100th plat.

1st reason: I wanted it to be a Killzone game, cause KZ3 was my 1st plat. And I did have KZ Shadow Fall as well, but this leads to the 2nd reason: I played KZM with my boyfriend. I did all the MP with him, and had fun with. That is special enough to make it a milestone, specially cause we both made it one. My 100th and his 200th. I was at 99 plats like 2-3 months, even tho I had like 5-10 games ready to plat, except KZM. And this is the reason why I decided to enter the Platinum Rain Day.   :dance:

On 09/12/2016 at 5:50 AM, Thropy_Hore said:

Earlier in the thread:

f5co6yA.png

giphy.gif

Note:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm sorry I failed to get it in 2017 like I said I would. I let everyone down and soiled my reputation on PSNP. I understand if I'm disqualified from the thread... :(

On 09/12/2016 at 9:45 PM, - Cammy - said:

#100: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record

My original intention for my 100th platinum was Battlefield 4 but that didn't work out. This as my 100th isn't too bad but I wish it was different. I'll be sure to plan it more out for #200!

On 09/12/2016 at 10:08 PM, Cleggworth said:

I completely forgot to post my #100 when I got it way back in Feb. I guess better late than never 

1Ledd3c0.png

40-platinum.png Master Assassin - Assassin's Creed II

Why this game? No reason really. I've never planned any milestones, although reading here the thought some people put in maybe I should. For now I just play what I fancy and take what I get. Worked out pretty nicely in this instance though as that's a pretty sweet Plat image

On 10/12/2016 at 7:49 PM, Whyfire said:

I finally got my 100th plat :D So can i be added?

:platinum: #100 - Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/7eeda9/trophies/1L8b7cc3.png

Hong Kong Legend

On 11/12/2016 at 4:21 PM, ShadowStefan said:

Finally got my 100th platinum too! :D

Final Fantasy XV

1Ld3d22d.png

YES!! I have finally fixed the images of each platinum trophy :D Also everyone quoted above has been added congratulations :D 

• Like 3

On 12/12/2016 at 8:54 PM, Razza said:

YES!! I have finally fixed the images of each platinum trophy :D Also everyone quoted above has been added congratulations :D 

Nice one, that must have been a real labour of love.  Took me long enough for my profile and checklist at least I know what all the missing images 'should' have been.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty glad i can finally join the club myself, with a plat that's been a thorn in my side for over a year now.

1Lf18a74.png

Blazblue: Chronophantasma Extend

Fun fact: The original plan was to make this my 75th platinum, but this is how things ended up being.

• Like 2

Lbdc62a.png

1L59991e.png

#100 Record of Agarest War

At first I had no desire to earn the platinum after finding out how hard of a grind it can be and all of the BS that you have to go through and time restrictive events. As I was going past 80 plats I decided to give this game a go off and on, and as I played it more, I fell in love with the story, the characters, and the world and eventually decided it was going to be #100. On my birthday, I popped the platinum after months of grinding. I sandwiched it between atelier games and the follow up games Agarest Zero and Agarest 2.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Qu1ck57r1k3 said:

Lbdc62a.png

1L59991e.png

At first I had no desire to earn the platinum after finding out how hard of a grind it can be and all of the BS that you have to go through and time restrictive events. As I was going past 80 plats I decided to give this game a go off and on, and as I played it more, I fell in love with the story, the characters, and the world and eventually decided it was going to be #100. On my birthday, I popped the platinum after months of grinding. I sandwiched it between atelier games and the follow up games Agarest Zero and Agarest 2.

Very nice job on the Agarest War plat. All I need to do is create everything, and defeat all of the gods, but I don't know which bosses I have defeated in the Boundary Plane since Dyshana was supposed to be the last person, and yet she didn't appear.

5 hours ago, Qu1ck57r1k3 said:

Lbdc62a.png

1L59991e.png

Congratulation. It's only all grind or the platinum difficult too?

Edited by Lo_Strigo

Hoping to reach 100th platinum this year (currently at 67). Still not sure which one I would like for #100 but thinking about LittleBigPlanet. I fool around with it on an inconsistent basis but it was a LBP trophy that was my first trophy so it might be kind of neat to have that for this benchmark as well.

We'll see how it pans out.

3 hours ago, Lo_Strigo said:

Congratulation. It's only all grind or the platinum difficult too?

both, you have to grind levels to take on the super bosses in the post game, play on hard which is REALLY HARD for the true ending/all post game content, follow a strict true end guide which is on an in game time limit, make every last weapon/armor/item and a lot of them require drops from the super bosses. I honestly recommend getting as much of the DLC as you can to get OP weapons and armor for your party which will carry you to at least to the end of generation 3.

Edited by Qu1ck57r1k3

• 3 weeks later...

Little bit late but here I am....

My Platinum #100 is a bit embarrassing but I wanted my 100 so bad... well here it goes:

Sound Shapes (us Version)

1S8f546b.png

I got the first 3 Platinum in SoundShapes months before this one so i just had to Cloud Synchro... I know its a shame to take this for #100 :(

• Like 1

On 26/12/2016 at 2:00 PM, Happy said:

Pretty glad i can finally join the club myself, with a plat that's been a thorn in my side for over a year now.

1Lf18a74.png

Blazblue: Chronophantasma Extend

Fun fact: The original plan was to make this my 75th platinum, but this is how things ended up being.

On 02/01/2017 at 4:53 PM, z-Blazee said:

1L7c50e9.png

Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir

On 02/01/2017 at 5:46 PM, Qu1ck57r1k3 said:

Lbdc62a.png

1L59991e.png

On 02/01/2017 at 11:40 PM, metallica666acdc said:

SMITE

On 18/01/2017 at 0:00 PM, t0uch3rstyl3 said:

Little bit late but here I am....

My Platinum #100 is a bit embarrassing but I wanted my 100 so bad... well here it goes:

Sound Shapes (us Version)

1S8f546b.png

I got the first 3 Platinum in SoundShapes months before this one so i just had to Cloud Synchro... I know its a shame to take this for #100 :(

I thought I had already added the members quoted above but just checked today to realise I didn't add any of you :( my apologies not added you but all have been added now :D 

9 minutes ago, Razza said:

I thought I had already added the members quoted above but just checked today to realise I didn't add any of you :( my apologies not added you but all have been added now :D 

You might have added them but the editor didn't save it. I also have that problem sometimes when I edit the participant list for my event. In some cases I have to edit the post five or six times until the changes are saved. :|

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

You might have added them but the editor didn't save it. I also have that problem sometimes when I edit the participant list for my event. In some cases I have to edit the post five or six times until the changes are saved. :|

Yeah it might of been that or I could of possibly read all the updates and forgot to add as been busy with attending wrestling shows lately .... although I do remember adding that Smite trophy to the archive :S o well all sorted now :D 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 03/02/2017 at 1:31 PM, Lance the Lone Wolf said:

Hey, I got my 100th Plat last week.

1L12f9a7.png

PLAT #100: FURI

Am I cool now? :D

On 03/02/2017 at 9:06 PM, HaserPL said:

I know that I got 100th plat almost a month ago but what the heck, I will still share it under this thread.

:)

L789d3a.png

1L1a490b.png

:platinum:  Platinum Blades and Dark Corners
You have mastered the City of Dunwall and unlocked all Trophies

On 08/03/2017 at 7:05 AM, SkyesUnholy said:

I forgot to post this when I got it but I'm here babay! My 100th is:

1Ld3d22d.png

Final Fantasy XV

The World Wanderer  40-platinum.png

Razza, too sweet me! :highfive:

On 08/03/2017 at 7:18 AM, platinumplayer12 said:

My 100th platinum is telltales batman can i be added here ?

On 08/03/2017 at 7:32 AM, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Oh yeah, I got my 100th plat a few weeks back. No Man's Sky. That is all. Yay me and such.

On 08/03/2017 at 11:39 PM, blxckenigma said:

Finally I made it to the 100 platinum club :yay:

spacer.pngL3851fb.png

1L34a95d.png

World War One Hero 

Battlefield 1

Picked this because Battlefield is one of my favourite franchises I've played, and many memories were made within this game.

On 09/03/2017 at 3:23 AM, Elvick_ said:

Finally found this thread lol.

Platinum #100
Gravity Rush 2

1Lf8b92e.png

Ultimate Shifter
Collected every trophy.

Damn didn't realise there was so many updates here since I last checked :S Well done everyone above :D all updated :D

@SkyesUnholy  Image result for too sweet gif

Also there will be no updates here from 27th March till 6th April as I will be chilling in Orlando during that time :D 

• Like 2