PSNProfiles 100th Platinum Archive

Razza

1ahail.png.130fac3e9bc8ccabf25fd3ede8483053.png

Hail to the King!
Completed all trophies for the game! (Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Tour)

Think I got this back in december, so i'm a little late to the party haha!

Choose this game (And plat) because of the name of the platinum (I mean, who doesn't want to be king?) And the fact I spent hours upon hours playing this game as a kid, so it was fun memories (Even though I speeded through it haha)

Now if only Doom 1+2 had plats...

Edited by Tsukuyomi_Moon89
  • Like 1

I finally got my 100th plat. A one with a fairly fitting name.

1Lb73067.png

You have completed your Greatest Adventure!

from MYSTERY CHRONICLE: ONE WAY HEROICS

I really wanted to do something special for #100, so I was originally planning to do SO4. However, stuff came up, and I ended up playing one way heroics one way again and decided to go all the way.

• Like 3

On 12/03/2017 at 1:26 PM, Tsukuyomi_Moon89 said:

Hail to the King!

Choose this game (And plat) because of the name of the platinum (I mean, who doesn't want to be king?) And the fact I spent hours upon hours playing this game as a kid, so it was fun memories (Even though I speeded through it haha)

On 12/03/2017 at 7:20 PM, bladesoframen said:

I finally got my 100th plat. A one with a fairly fitting name.

1Lb73067.png

You have completed your Greatest Adventure!

from MYSTERY CHRONICLE: ONE WAY HEROICS

I really wanted to do something special for #100, so I was originally planning to do SO4. However, stuff came up, and I ended up playing one way heroics one way again and decided to go all the way.

Both of you have been added now :D 

On 19/03/2017 at 4:16 AM, cometmoth said:

Question: Do all the 100 platinums have to be on the same account?

Yes as I link everyone's account to the platinum they have so it would make it messy if I was to link multiple accounts just for one platinum trophy :) 

• 3 weeks later...

The Witch and the Hundred Knight: Revival Edition

1L61210d.png

Legendary Hundred Knight!! 

My 100th platinum, I chose it partly because of the name being quite fitting for number 100, the story of the game is wonderful and I really enjoyed playing, the end was a little grindy but worth every second! I may have to play this again one day on the PS3.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/04/2017 at 4:58 AM, AllyBaby85 said:

The Witch and the Hundred Knight: Revival Edition

1L61210d.png

Legendary Hundred Knight!! 

My 100th platinum, I chose it partly because of the name being quite fitting for number 100, the story of the game is wonderful and I really enjoyed playing, the end was a little grindy but worth every second! I may have to play this again one day on the PS3.

On 08/04/2017 at 6:15 AM, Jak said:

Jak 3

1L9c00f5.png

:platinum: Fait Accompli

Both are added to the archive :D Congratulations and sorry for the delay :) 

• Like 1

A bit late since I am over 150 now, but count me in.

My Platinum #100 was Pure Pool. Was a hell of a grind and after nearly 3 years there are still only 44 people with that trophy. Thought it was worthy to become #100.

#100 Pure Pool

1L7e5602.png

:platinum:Pure Trophy

Edited by Yoey_666
  • Like 2

Platinum #100 for me was Zero Escape: The Nonary Games. I didn't really pay any attention to this until I reached 97, then I just looked for the fitting game and was glad, that The Nonary Games was released with perfect timing. I love VNs, I love that more than ever are translated into English and are released in the West and so this was a perfect fit.

1L545d29.png

• Like 3

On 3/12/2017 at 9:26 AM, Tsukuyomi_Moon89 said:

Hail to the King!

Rogue Galaxy " A True Star King"

Last platinum and trophy for 2016. I didn't chose it for the name but I did picked it because it was one of my fav ps2 games back in the day so it felt right to honor it as the 100th. It was also my last ps2 game as well literally.

Your right about that king part, and Wow! Oneokrock song "I was King" just came on while typing thise.

Edited by Miketheking75
  • Like 2

On 20/04/2017 at 7:26 PM, scarishbal said:

My 100th was Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/1a8f7a/trophies/1Lefa008.png

My least favorite game from the franchise but I'm happy that an Assassin's Creed game was my 100th milestone.

On 20/04/2017 at 7:38 PM, Yoey_666 said:

A bit late since I am over 150 now, but count me in.

My Platinum #100 was Pure Pool. Was a hell of a grind and after nearly 3 years there are still only 44 people with that trophy. Thought it was worthy to become #100.

#100 Pure Pool

1L7e5602.png

:platinum:Pure Trophy

On 20/04/2017 at 8:27 PM, hbg said:

Platinum #100 for me was Zero Escape: The Nonary Games. I didn't really pay any attention to this until I reached 97, then I just looked for the fitting game and was glad, that The Nonary Games was released with perfect timing. I love VNs, I love that more than ever are translated into English and are released in the West and so this was a perfect fit.

1L545d29.png

11 hours ago, Miketheking75 said:

Rogue Galaxy " A True Star King"

Last platinum and trophy for 2016. I didn't chose it for the name but I did picked it because it was one of my fav ps2 games back in the day so it felt right to honor it as the 100th. It was also my last ps2 game as well literally.

Your right about that king part, and Wow! Oneokrock song "I was King" just came on while typing thise.

6 hours ago, Galactic Balls said:

I got this awhile ago but completely forgot to post it has plat 100, I'll copy paste my info from the star ocean 5 quest

since I couldn't make star ocean the last hope a milestone, I decided to make so5 my 100thwew-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862524

One year and 7 days after the epic quest of So4

Star Ocean 5 :platinum: # 100

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/53458f/trophies/1L31fe7c.png

This was a great journey, with many encounters along the way

I Had to stop an ass hole named General Alma, a energy hungry some bitch

This cock bag creates little girls with super powers for him to absorb

Happy to have him slain, for now the galaxy is saved and my Balls have grown bigger (Galactic) xD

Once you get a hold of kick ass roles, synthesizing and augmenting shit gets real

Hours of Slaying

Galaxy 147

Chaos 23

Universe 20

EhKIWf0.jpg?1

worlds biggest welch fan for life

NMNJaKH.jpg?1

Everyone is added :D Congratulations to everyone on reaching the coolest milestone on PSNProfiles ??

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Got my 100th platinum yesterday in Just Cause 3:

1Ldbf0a6.png

Got my first platinum in 2012 but didn't really care and didn't get another one until 2015. Even then I didn't really care too much until late 2015 when I started to love it. Now, my 100th platinum is my 32nd of 2017.

Looking through them, I've played some great games (and some terrible ones). Here's to 100 more.

• Like 3

I like milestones but don't care so much about making it special so I did the Vita version of Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, syncing from my PS3 plat that I just did. Funny thing is that I got my 6000th trophy about 1 hour earlier.

• Like 1

BLEACH: SOUL RESURRECCION

it was a long platinum, I loved the Bleach franchise, and I enjoy musous a lot (if we call 'musous' a genre beyond the original koei musous). Besides I love anime too, so it was perfect.

Edited by Ekirne77
  • Like 3

On 01/05/2017 at 6:24 AM, Nauticus87 said:

1Ldbf0a6.png

Got my first platinum in 2012 but didn't really care and didn't get another one until 2015. Even then I didn't really care too much until late 2015 when I started to love it. Now, my 100th platinum is my 32nd of 2017.

Looking through them, I've played some great games (and some terrible ones). Here's to 100 more.

On 01/05/2017 at 7:15 AM, damage_6-9 said:

My 100th was BloodBath  , decided on it a year ago when I saw the the plat is Grab Them All 

(One day I'll work out how to add images, lol)

On 01/05/2017 at 7:26 AM, ElBolovo said:

I like milestones but don't care so much about making it special so I did the Vita version of Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, syncing from my PS3 plat that I just did. Funny thing is that I got my 6000th trophy about 1 hour earlier.

1 hour ago, Ekirne77 said:

it was a long platinum, I loved the Bleach franchise, and I enjoy musous a lot (if we call 'musous' a genre beyond the original koei musous). Besides I love anime too, so it was perfect.

I will hopefully add everyone later on in the week as I'm currently unwell with a bug :( congratulations though to you all and will add everyone as soon as I'm back up and running :)

#100: LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes (Playstation 4)

La18a87.png

Completed in 1 year, 10 months, 3 weeks

Platinum rarity: 20.78%

Platinum difficulty: 4/10

Personal rating: 9/10

Finally, #100 achieved.

I decided to go for this game for my #100 because I played a lot with my son and he adored this game. In fact, this is probably his favorite game. This is in fact an awesome game, probably the best of the LEGO series.

Aside from quite a few crashed and glitches, the game was awesome. There's about 135 characters to choose from and the world is very big and alive.

I'm pretty proud of the all the platinum I have achieved over the years.

#200, here I come! :-)

• Like 3

On 2017-5-1 at 6:24 AM, Nauticus87 said:

1Ldbf0a6.png

On 2017-5-1 at 7:15 AM, damage_6-9 said:

My 100th was BloodBath  , decided on it a year ago when I saw the the plat is Grab Them All 

(One day I'll work out how to add images, lol)

On 2017-5-1 at 7:26 AM, ElBolovo said:

On 2017-5-2 at 11:51 AM, Ekirne77 said:

On 2017-5-2 at 1:35 PM, Cyanpower said:

#100: LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes (Playstation 4)

La18a87.png

Completed in 1 year, 10 months, 3 weeks

Platinum rarity: 20.78%

Platinum difficulty: 4/10

Personal rating: 9/10

Finally, #100 achieved.

I decided to go for this game for my #100 because I played a lot with my son and he adored this game. In fact, this is probably his favorite game. This is in fact an awesome game, probably the best of the LEGO series.

Aside from quite a few crashed and glitches, the game was awesome. There's about 135 characters to choose from and the world is very big and alive.

I'm pretty proud of the all the platinum I have achieved over the years.

#200, here I come! :-)

Sorry for the delay everyone :) everyone quoted above has now been added to the archive :D please do check through it though as my eyesight isn't at 100% yet so I might have made a spelling mistake or wrote a couple of letters in the wrong order :D Congratulations to everyone :D 

• Like 2

Platinum #100 Final Fantasy VII

Gaia's Guardian 

1L04d60a.png

I'm glad I found out picking a special game for No. 100 was a thing because up to this point all my mile stones were totally random. I chose FFVII because it is a game I played to death in my early teens. It was also my first JRPG

I had not played it again since those days, so roughly a 18 year gap ... It doesn't hold up as well as I had hoped, you can win 90% of the battles by just pressing attack over and over, and some of those mini games have not aged at all well, like the motorcycle and snow board bit.  Still the game has a great story, characters and I still think Cid is as awesome as he was back then, thus my avatar!

After having replayed it I'm not so sure it's still my greatest game of all time, but back in 2000 when I played it, it sure as hell was!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, tpepper1985 said:

Platinum #100 Final Fantasy VII

Gaia's Guardian 

1L04d60a.png

I'm glad I found out picking a special game for No. 100 was a thing because up to this point all my mile stones were totally random. I chose FFVII because it is a game I played to death in my early teens. It was also my first JRPG

I had not played it again since those days, so roughly a 18 year gap ... It doesn't hold up as well as I had hoped, you can win 90% of the battles by just pressing attack over and over, and some of those mini games have not aged at all well, like the motorcycle and snow board bit.  Still the game has a great story, characters and I still think Cid is as awesome as he was back then, thus my avatar!

After having replayed it I'm not so sure it's still my greatest game of all time, but back in 2000 when I played it, it sure as hell was!

Added to the archive buddy :D glad to see another user with a Final Fantasy game as this awesome milestone :D 

1Lf68317.png

#100: Persona 5

Another masterpiece from Atlus! Tbh I'm a little glad that the game got delayed so much since I wouldn't have been able to get this as my 100th plat otherwise. Can't wait for the inevitable spin-offs!

• Like 2

Mine was uncharted 4, my Fave game of the PS4 era so far. I bought it at release last year where  i was around 93plats i kinda got sidetracked with other games I was playing the time, so I thought why not make it my 100th Got it last September.

Edited by zer007uk
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, jantrick2 said:

1Lf68317.png

#100: Persona 5

Another masterpiece from Atlus! Tbh I'm a little glad that the game got delayed so much since I wouldn't have been able to get this as my 100th plat otherwise. Can't wait for the inevitable spin-offs!

44 minutes ago, zer007uk said:

Mine was uncharted 4, my Fave game of the PS4 era so far. I bought it at release last year where  i was around 93plats i kinda got sidetracked with other games I was playing the time, so I thought why not make it my 100th Got it last September.

Both added :D that now brings Uncharted 4 up to 5 users who have this platinum as this milestone platinum :D glad to see Hannah Montana is no longer in that number 1 spot :P 

• Like 1